Author Topic: 46664  (Read 4302 times)

ngombeshenzi55 on: September 16, 2014, 13:56

• View Profile
Archos how is this album coming along ?

archos #1 on: September 16, 2014, 14:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 last i heard was that karmapa had finished the 8 songs he wanted but due to high demand he added  5 songs on which they are working now between kinshasa and europe and also starting tatiana's album 

Djodjo B #2 on: September 16, 2014, 14:13

Tatiana Cruz is a very good Singer. She is the only one among all those Young Female Singers who impressed me.

ngombeshenzi55 #3 on: September 16, 2014, 16:11

• View Profile
last i heard was that karmapa had finished the 8 songs he wanted but due to high demand he added  5 songs on which they are working now between kinshasa and europe and also starting tatiana's album

" Due to high demand" meaning he is becoming more of a star in the world of Music in Congo. Tatiana Cruz is working on her Album meaning she wants to go Solo ?

archos #4 on: September 16, 2014, 16:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes he has gained more recognition despite a "strange " functioning mode as he barely does popular concerts,mainly ViPs,private parties ...
Tatiana's album is not for now but for next year it was not meant at all for now but due to that polemic with koffi i think karmapa decided to satisfy her faster than planned to keep her happy and focused (not that she is not but in such circumstances either you fire that person or you do more efforts to make her happy and not be tempted)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 16:31 by archos »

ngombeshenzi55 #5 on: September 17, 2014, 01:04

• View Profile
 Thanks Archos for clarification. Interesting world of music in Congo.  Here in Kenya for those who know the real Menu and taste of music, DRC is the genesis of music in Africa.

I guess Karmapa is strangly making some good money from the VIP and private Concerts. Since if not for the case running the the affairs  of band could be difficult.

Tatiana  with Karmapa are like Diego Costa and Fabregas...they both blend so well.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 01:06 by ngombeshenzi55 »