Author Topic: 46664  (Read 8838 times)

ngombeshenzi55 on: January 05, 2015, 13:26

• View Profile
Hello Archos , DJ SLY and the entire family in Congo Vibes. Happy 2015 to you all...I  did enjoy my holidays with family, friends and enemies.  Can I humbly know when Karmapa is releasing this Album 46664 big brother Arcos?

archos #1 on: January 05, 2015, 15:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 normally in  february,he had actually finished for december but  some musicians brought in some good songs so he decided to give them a chance

ngombeshenzi55 #2 on: January 05, 2015, 15:37

• View Profile
Thank  you Archos..we look forward to it...Tell the  dude and his band somewhere in Kenya he has a growing Huge fan base.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: January 05, 2015, 23:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Happy new year. I didn't even know Karmapa was about to release another,so soon hey, looking forward to it. Thanx for that news shanzi and archos
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: January 06, 2015, 02:52

• View Profile
666.....????

archos #5 on: January 06, 2015, 03:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
666.....????

Thats the ID of mandela in jail bro

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: January 06, 2015, 03:10

• View Profile
666.....????

Read more about Mandela and the 666 then. This number confirms what i have heard about that great man.

archos #7 on: January 06, 2015, 03:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i know what you mean bro,but basically from his own explanation he picked that title in reference to that conflict between him and koffi, that album is actually vol 2 of le millionaire
he hinted that koffi is like  mobutu who was rich and famous but also went down in history for many bad reasons whereas mandela who (like him) was less wealthy but left a huge positive legacy
 so the strength of man is in the brain not in the cars and stuff like that which koffi  brag a lot about(according to him)
 but i do agree with what you said,he's been asked question in every single interview anyway and thats his explanation

here is the interview where karmapa announces out of anger switch to that name instead of le millionaire voL2
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:23 by archos »

ngombeshenzi55 #8 on: January 06, 2015, 09:27

• View Profile
666.....????

Read more about Mandela and the 666 then. This number confirms what i have heard about that great man.

Emo  Dont trust everything that you read my friend, People write what the feel. 46664 was the Jail numbers for Mandela. This was his Identity while in detension. 666 is different from 46664 . It't 2015 !

archos #9 on: February 22, 2015, 18:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
karmapa's studio sessions had stalled a bit these last months for three reasons,first he was not well and went back to europe from treatment,second reason after that is that he restarted participating to Jehovah witness activities along with wazekwa and it took him quite some time in the month of january
also one of his oldest children was stuck in hospital since november so he often had to share his time between hospital,jehovah witness activities and studio when he had some motivation
 he wanted   fally in one song, fally had already promised he would sing and now he is waiting for fally to be available at the same time as him and they will do together one song
in a recent interview he said he hopes he can release before may

ngombeshenzi55 #10 on: February 22, 2015, 18:59

• View Profile
karmapa's studio sessions had stalled a bit these last months for three reasons,first he was not well and went back to europe from treatment,second reason after that is that he restarted participating to Jehovah witness activities along with wazekwa and it took him quite some time in the month of january
also one of his oldest children was stuck in hospital since november so he often had to share his time between hospital,jehovah witness activities and studio when he had some motivation
 he wanted   fally in one song, fally had already promised he would sing and now he is waiting for fally to be available at the same time as him and they will do together one song
in a recent interview he said he hopes he can release before may

I wish him and his Child a very quick recovery , the Idea of feauturing Fally is not bad but Id prefer him doing his thing minus  the Likes if Fally,Ferre....He comes out perfectly well in his own unique style of music. Jehovah Witness is a very  difficult religion.  I fear it alot. They do lots of  door to door marketing of Christ which is tidious.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 19:00 by ngombeshenzi55 »

Jdog #11 on: February 22, 2015, 19:02

• View Profile
Faux Jehovah Witness they don't believe in medicine.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #12 on: February 22, 2015, 19:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i dont think he is a radical guy  he had not been active with them for a while and even back in 2006 i think or something like that,he had a minor car accident with a wrist injury if i remember well and he went to clinique ngaliema and was even interviewed there saying not to worry because it was something "light"
wazekwa aswell if you remember spent almost a year here in hospital few times after his process

ngombeshenzi55 #13 on: February 22, 2015, 20:21

• View Profile

i dont think he is a radical guy  he had not been active with them for a while and even back in 2006 i think or something like that,he had a minor car accident with a wrist injury if i remember well and he went to clinique ngaliema and was even interviewed there saying not to worry because it was something "light"
wazekwa aswell if you remember spent almost a year here in hospital few times after his process

My folks here in Kakamega County are eagerly awaiting his next Album(Karmapa). Fletch and I love you  are selling here...alrrady a highschool ( National School ) are doing a Wazekwas track from I love you for the music competitions, another one Mbale boys high are doing a Werrason's from Fletch....I just Love how Congo music is getting its place back in the society.

Jdog #14 on: February 22, 2015, 20:31

• View Profile
Ngombe, will you be at those competitions if so can you film it?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa