Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE - CAMELEON (Throwback)  (Read 3540 times)

Grandpretre on: May 12, 2020, 09:14

• View Profile

One of the rare songs composed by a ql member in a koffi album (deba oneil)
Surely one of the best seben on a koffi album (along with ravisse, micko, suivez le guide ect...)
Cnn ruins the video. At the end i dont know what the f he’s doing. But at great he was, i have to forgive him

BercysFinest98 #1 on: May 12, 2020, 09:31

• View Profile
Roga Roga was fire on this track as per usual! Representing 242!

CM PRINCE #2 on: May 12, 2020, 15:06

• View Profile
Lol CNN did ruin the video I don’t know why Koffi selected him to participate when he could’ve picked Jipson or Mustapha to dance with the others. JF ifonge was meant to be in the flip but he left and refused to show up to dance. If you look they’re doing most of the Force de Frappe dance.

For me this isn’t the best Sebene in Attentat my favourite is Kamutshima closely followed by Nul N’est Parfair. All the Sebene in Attentat are good though.   

BercysFinest98 #3 on: May 12, 2020, 18:30

• View Profile
Lol CNN did ruin the video I don’t know why Koffi selected him to participate when he could’ve picked Jipson or Mustapha to dance with the others. JF ifonge was meant to be in the flip but he left and refused to show up to dance. If you look they’re doing most of the Force de Frappe dance.

For me this isn’t the best Sebene in Attentat my favourite is Kamutshima closely followed by Nul N’est Parfair. All the Sebene in Attentat are good though.   
Kamutshima is one I can agree with, the key change is mad! When the cheering comes in and everything you feel so hyped!