Author Topic: ROBINIO LIKENS FABREGAS TO COMEDIAN PULULU IN INTERVIEW  (Read 3753 times)

archos on: July 29, 2019, 18:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

....and in few years when he'll get few reality checks he'll come with attitude sango( fabro being attitude mumpe) :D :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: July 29, 2019, 19:03

• View Profile
This fool entered my blacklist the day he decided to mock Ferre. He makes music for udjana, nigga can’t sing to save his life
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 19:05 by JV “Critic” »

archos #2 on: July 29, 2019, 19:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This fool entered my blacklist the day he decided to mock Ferre. He makes music for udjana, nigga can’t sing to save his life

dont ever say that to him lol we have seen how he loses it when told it in interviews, and i have a pire petit who is a reserve cameraman for one of kin's channels he told me few times ago that he just told him "leader tour oyo il faut o convaincre na chant oyebi que balobaka yo generique c'est bon mais rumba batiaka yo tembe mingi " and robinio slapped him  and started roasting him  so my guy said he will not record interview if robinio does not apologize,which he did not do,and they did not do interview but robinio apparently told him he'll see if he does not lose his job

Manzambi94 #3 on: July 29, 2019, 20:10

• View Profile

dont ever say that to him lol we have seen how he loses it when told it in interviews, and i have a pire petit who is a reserve cameraman for one of kin's channels he told me few times ago that he just told him "leader tour oyo il faut o convaincre na chant oyebi que balobaka yo generique c'est bon mais rumba batiaka yo tembe mingi " and robinio slapped him  and started roasting him  so my guy said he will not record interview if robinio does not apologize,which he did not do,and they did not do interview but robinio apparently told him he'll see if he does not lose his job
Since when Robinio started to go crazy?

congo-243 #4 on: July 29, 2019, 20:13

• View Profile
He's a nothing ass artist, always talking/singing bullshit

archos #5 on: July 29, 2019, 20:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Since when Robinio started to go crazy?

gotta be since the rise of misu na misu,apparently in kinshasa its a madness a bit like when wazekwa did que demande le peuple,with grown ass people dancing on chairs in bars and things like that
i had always sensed in homm somebody just waiting to get some attention to show his true nature
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 20:27 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: July 29, 2019, 23:54

• View Profile

wow! He thinks he has made it cos of some udjana generique. Dakumuda and Wazekwa were once successful in generiques but hopeless in rumba and we know how it turned out for them once the generique started to flop.

Tata Nkiadi #7 on: July 31, 2019, 12:11

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
"leader tour oyo il faut o convaincre na chant oyebi que balobaka yo generique c'est bon mais rumba batiaka yo tembe mingi "

Where’s the lie? His rumbas suck and lets be honest, outside of Kinshasa the only real hit he has is Tsha Nanu Boye. All his other generiques fall flat. He’s a joke and his attitude lacks meekness and humility. 

Manzambi94 #8 on: July 31, 2019, 16:21

• View Profile
"leader tour oyo il faut o convaincre na chant oyebi que balobaka yo generique c'est bon mais rumba batiaka yo tembe mingi "

Where’s the lie? His rumbas suck and lets be honest, outside of Kinshasa the only real hit he has is Tsha Nanu Boye. All his other generiques fall flat. He’s a joke and his attitude lacks meekness and humility.
You must understand the mentality of the Congolese leader. To him if he has made a successful song im his head is bigger than Franco, Tabu ley. So if someone ever dare to criticize him it becomes his enemy. Fally also has the same attitude oer people who criticize him or don't lsiten to him