Author Topic: HOW TRUE IS IT THAT ATELE KUNIANGA IS NO LONGER WITH FALLY'S GROUP?  (Read 9046 times)

mvulusi96 #15 on: July 30, 2019, 22:52

last year Fally's musicians were arguing about them struggling and Fally being months long in France buying new houses, cars, rolex-watches and posting it on Instagram.

Life is now very hard and expensive in Kinshasa. Many musicians are living with their parents and you alot are having relationships with those old "maman malewa ya coin" just to have a meal for free and some nkoy-bottles to drink.

It will turn in Fally's favor if his musicians decide to ran away in the US, he can then start to do a proper recruiment. The most musicians he recruited back in 2006 and 2007 are his childfriends and he recruited them not as goal to compete against Maison Mere, Quartier Latin, etc. , but as compassion since that they were rejected in big bands, didn't break through as star, etc. with Fally then wanting to them a second chance and help him in concerts, not knowing that he would release more succesful albums in the future and perform at Zenith and Olympia.

SLK97 #16 on: July 30, 2019, 23:00

• View Profile
What happened? All of you guys sounded so excited for Bercy a couple weeks ago lmao

So it seems like Fally might be in a similar situation Kester was in when he was peparing for Zenith of 2001, with the core members leaving...

The show at the Apollo happened. That's when we realised that if Atele and co. stay, it would become the least exciting Bercy concert from a Congolese artist.

CM PRINCE #17 on: July 30, 2019, 23:24

• View Profile
What happened? All of you guys sounded so excited for Bercy a couple weeks ago lmao

So it seems like Fally might be in a similar situation Kester was in when he was peparing for Zenith of 2001, with the core members leaving...

Bro, that’s what seeing him live with this team does to you. He and his team have less than one hour of solid material and energy - At this rate Bercy will be another waste of a prestigious venue and people’s hard earned money
You are not allowed to speak because you never gave us Fallys answers to our questions  ;D :D kiekie come on be honest did you even see him?  ;D ;D ;D

Manzambi94 #18 on: July 30, 2019, 23:34

• View Profile
could be possible also hearing it,fally gotta give them some money or make those who he gave songs to do their clips in states or things like that to appease,because if the guys are still on 100 dollars per concert  while he gets 30K minimum,like papa wemba would say "na poto nde mayele ya musicien elamukaka quoi " :D :D :D
I feel bad for those guys. They want to go put but at the same time. If they go out what they will do? They have no bizz, no fan waiting for them and are stuck imto that positiom

Matebu #19 on: July 31, 2019, 01:27

• View Profile

Bro, that’s what seeing him live with this team does to you. He and his team have less than one hour of solid material and energy - At this rate Bercy will be another waste of a prestigious venue and people’s hard earned money
You are not allowed to speak because you never gave us Fallys answers to our questions  ;D :D kiekie come on be honest did you even see him?  ;D ;D ;D

Kiekie, palado masta - I know I owe y’all. I’ll get around to the thread. I got 3 questions in and got very generic responses then he bumrushed everyone backstage, so wasn’t able to go full Popol Mupasula

I set a very difficult goal of making the thread worth a read
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 01:31 by Matebu »

Wenge1995 #20 on: July 31, 2019, 01:43

• View Profile
@Matebu

He used to put on fantasic shows, what happened? Did he change management or something? You'd think with him signing to a major label that it would up his standards, but I guess not.

CM PRINCE #21 on: July 31, 2019, 02:00

• View Profile

Kiekie, palado masta - I know I owe y’all. I’ll get around to the thread. I got 3 questions in and got very generic responses then he bumrushed everyone backstage, so wasn’t able to go full Popol Mupasula

I set a very difficult goal of making the thread worth a read
Hahaha just post it my man who cares how many questions you got in Kiekie

mvulusi96 #22 on: July 31, 2019, 02:04

Honestly, Fally my never convinced with his live-shows since he started his solo career in 2006. He convinced me only for one time back in 2015 when he performed live for Canal+ in Kinshasa at Theatre de Verdure.

Matebu #23 on: July 31, 2019, 02:41

• View Profile
Honestly, Fally my never convinced with his live-shows since he started his solo career in 2006. He convinced me only for one time back in 2015 when he performed live for Canal+ in Kinshasa at Theatre de Verdure.

For me his best concerts are his first Zenith, Olympia (even though it was disorganized), and this F’Victeam concert. Aside from that can’t think of much else

I’m happy and mad watching this because this was the extremely quick peak of his band

« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 02:43 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #24 on: July 31, 2019, 02:45

• View Profile

For me his best concerts are his Zenith, Olympia (even though it was disorganized), and this F’Victeam concert.

I’m happy and mad watching this because this was the extremely quick peak of his band

Damnnn F’victeam was on fire at that point 2015 during Libres Parcours era for me those are his best concerts too, before he got seduced with the world music career

Cavalier Solitaire #25 on: July 31, 2019, 03:04

• View Profile
Aah ngai eh. "Group of Vieux" still only $200 difference with the rest is laughable. And this inner group are his childhood friends who by all means should have been better remunerated. No wonder the story changes immediately they leave with most saying bad stuff about their ex Patron. Lol.

mvulusi96 #26 on: July 31, 2019, 03:51

He had to continue on that line of 2015 with more sebenes instead of performing those boring Tokooos songs.

I didn’t like Zenith 2010. Fally came 3h to late and messed all his songs up with to much mabanga and to much  people coming on stage. He was lucky that Mokobe, Apocalyps, Krys and Olivia came sinon mawa trop, they kind of saved his show. Droit Chemin which was the only sebene performed that night  was messed up by Equalizer. But somehow Fally managed to let the Congolese and African press act that it was a good show with only those skyrock-pages telling the truth and journalists like Marc Tabu confronting him with that.

At Olympia he made a 2h pause in the middle of the show and I felt like they didn’t took the time to prepare the show. But the dvd gave another impression because of them cutting alot parts out.

Once I went to a Kinshasa-show of him and it was sooooooo boring. I almost cried, because it was like I threw my 100 dollars away. I could have given to ba shegue of 10-12 years old who I saw  sleeping in the streets of Bandal or spending it at Metro-bar instead of going to Fally’s show.

archos #27 on: July 31, 2019, 03:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol the trick fally and many leaders use is that they pay in congolese francs to make it look a lot while its worth just one dollar bill or two max
i think fally also like that team he started with in order to stay the only absolute star miles ahead of the rest,not saying any other group member could challenge him or what but he clearly targetted being a proper solo artist unlike his former boss and his mentors of wenge
(although jb has also become quite self centered)
i remember back when musicians started to ask for an album like i explained in a topic called "the story behind libre parcours" he openly said in interview that when  calling alvarito and received calls from other friends to work with him he made it super clear that it was his career and they just are there to do chorus because he cant sing alone
you'll notice from the moment any person caught some stardom in his group their days were numbered,not that he is jealous of them or what,but its like instinctively the group rejects those guys like seas or oceans reject undesirable objects( equaliseur,kanza,alvarito,kabuya who only is saved by nana and how fans love him)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 04:00 by archos »

Wenge1995 #28 on: July 31, 2019, 05:06

• View Profile
@archos

What will it take for Fally Ipupa to up his game? Because eveb if he loses his band, he'll replace them with new guys and it's no certainty that they'll inspire him to give better concerts.

archos #29 on: July 31, 2019, 05:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
@archos

What will it take for Fally Ipupa to up his game? Because eveb if he loses his band, he'll replace them with new guys and it's no certainty that they'll inspire him to give better concerts.

the problem is that fally is in a position now which is that the fact that he takes a bath dresses and goes to concert hall is already a granted success in his eyes and in the eyes of most of his fans,he is no longer under any sort of pressure,even the fact that bercy was widely reported to be sold out wayyyyyyyyy before i fear that i might keep him in that mood of i just have to perform crowd is already crazy anyway
and departures will certainly not put him under pressure since his career is himself,hopefully he is like some top artists do create some self pressure to deliver in bercy,i have already heard some stars  say they'd almost insult themselves,belittle themselves and so on in order to feel under pressure and give all
by the way i have feeling robinio and a couple of his dancers will be among guests and might bring a spark to the show