Author Topic: FUNNY WERRA ANECDOTE....  (Read 2945 times)

Matebu on: August 01, 2019, 17:16

• View Profile
Does Werra not know half the people he give mabanga to?? He pronounces so many names wrong, kiekie

I ask for my money back in some cases  ;D

archos #1 on: August 01, 2019, 20:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol the diemba generique for example has quite some of that,maybe he should do like wazekwa,get the mabanga names printed and ask how it's pronounced,i wont be surprised if some of werra's blunders come from the way those who make the lists for him write

Kinois #2 on: August 01, 2019, 23:35

• View Profile
@Matebu how much does Werrason charge for a mabanga name drop?

Manzambi94 #3 on: August 02, 2019, 07:21

• View Profile
Does Werra not know half the people he give mabanga to?? He pronounces so many names wrong, kiekie

I ask for my money back in some cases  ;D
Lol

archos #4 on: August 02, 2019, 23:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 a bit of topic but still a werra related anecdote lol i was talking today with genta about memories in general and at some point he revealed to me that during his short time in maison mere a guy came for tests and was aiming to replace jb or get a tenor spot in general and while singing  he said jb's name two times,in a matter of seconds the guy found himself out in the streets thrown out by shegues lol
i saw today also mbuta likasu say a similar  story about his tenorist singer diego who did animation alongside him and celeo in position de tir who also went to tests to maison mere and gave a shoutout to jb while singing kalayi boeing and went down to same treatment by fans  :D :D :D :D :D

Mirobexx #5 on: August 03, 2019, 16:39

• View Profile
Saw a clip of Kapaya in church smashing his twin neck guitar. There is a clip showing his guitar being brought to him in a coffi. That stuff freaked me out

princesab #6 on: August 05, 2019, 11:42

• View Profile
lol the diemba generique for example has quite some of that,maybe he should do like wazekwa,get the mabanga names printed and ask how it's pronounced,i wont be surprised if some of werra's blunders come from the way those who make the lists for him write

He should do just Wazekwa.

As each name is pronounce different depending on region and source of the name.