Author Topic: ASSO FERRARI DENIES HAVING APPLIED FOR A JOB IN WENGE BCBG  (Read 4346 times)

archos on: February 08, 2016, 10:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He is asked about 13 eme apotre and says he just participated to a couple of choruses before he left and he is recording his album and he left because quartier latin is not the same anymore, proof is how male singers did not really participate in an album with that much songs and says  that cindy sings a lot because she is "madam olomide",he tried to cope with the treatment they got for years but not its over as he has decided to move and give himself a chance in solo career
 he is asked by freddy akimbe if he left only because he got no vocals this time,and he replies not only because of that(thinking about it,it looks like in his whole latino career he got only one vocal of longitima) but also he was not being paid anymore and it was a shameful situation towards his family which he  could not  take care properly of anymore(outside mabanga money but even that got quite restricted compared to previous quartier latin)
freddy says he is ungrateful because koffi took him to europe and he says koffi did not take him to europe for fun its because he knew he can contribute to the group,if he was a bad singer he would have remained in kin
koffi will remain his vieux forever,the fact he left does not mean he hates koffi and 13eme apotre is a good album,he does not believe koffi says the truth about future quartier latin album because since fally and co left he completely broke the system which was one year koffi album next year quartier latin and did just his own albums during those 10 years,he knows koffi well as he spent 12 years with him
but if it really happens then he's delighted for those who are still in quartier latin now,and freddy says koffi said in next quartier latin album even those who left quartier latin can come and add a song and he says "forget about it for me" and that even his late mother will not be happy if he goes back after what happened to him
he is then asked about rumours that he went to apply for a job in bcbg,he says his vieux jb knows he has not applied there(but they have excellent relationship,he was jb's favorite in his latino time for his loyalty) and freddy asks if he did not attend bcbg's VIP palm beach reheasal,and he says no but he rather went to a jdt mulopwe concert there
freddy requests him to sing some of the chorus he did in 13 eme apotre and the songs titles,he says he does not know the titles(indeed koffi has a strange way of recording ,they learn songs in studio they record  then he keeps what he wants and gives the titles he wants including with group albums in the past)

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 08, 2016, 13:58

• View Profile
I've always liked this guy i thought he was promising when he started in QL I was disappointed that  he wasnt on that danger de mort tour I'm waiting for his album, Kofi is such a clown for not paying attention to a guy like him instead choosing to focus on cindy i reckon had cindy not come in the group and koffi had carried on as normal Asso would have contributed a lot in the group and would have had a huge role since he had the important left side microphone next to koffi in zenith 2007, such a shame....

NEWSIDE96 #2 on: February 08, 2016, 15:41

• View Profile
Asso Ferrari in BCBG would be a great transfer why won't he give it a shot

archos #3 on: February 08, 2016, 16:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
jb will very very very likely refuse,he's refused  like 5 6 members of the current 99 per cent unknown quartier latin,so its quite unlikely that he accepts asso who is quite known
lol jb reminds me a bit of arsene wenger, the team he could have had if not for sticking to his principles would be unbeatable

AdrianaDe #4 on: February 08, 2016, 17:00

• View Profile

I agree with you. He should try.

mampenza #5 on: February 08, 2016, 21:52

• View Profile
I always loved the fact that Koffi always paid his employees during the years, but after the way he treated Babia even though he had drugs problem and the fact that a guy like Asso Ferrari, wasn't payed and had few chorus and neither a vocal on 13eme apotre really makes me think that we deserve the fact of people not listening to congolese music anymore, how can you expect to be competitive if you don't pay the guys for their efforts?

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: February 09, 2016, 13:56

• View Profile

I agree with you. He should try.
With kibense and roger ngandu in place, shit cant happen. Jb is a f..........l

archos #7 on: February 09, 2016, 18:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol its jb himself who refuses  the guys he even calls the leaders to inform them,or he tells the guy to return to his group and make peace with his boss,himself said it in interviews and added that he loves loyal musicians which is why he has a lot of love and respect for guys like kakol,mayindombe and co who did who did way over 10 years in maison mere and gave other examples of that type