Author Topic: MERVEILLE YA MADO LEAVES FABRO'S GROUP  (Read 3350 times)

archos on: May 06, 2021, 20:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: May 06, 2021, 22:28

• View Profile
She had enough of abortions yh

shamala #2 on: May 07, 2021, 06:52

• View Profile
My gal!!!!!
What is next for her?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

princesab #3 on: May 07, 2021, 16:23

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: May 07, 2021, 21:15

• View Profile
Well she was the power house of villa nova, :-X but the day she made a dance clip with the Ivor dancer I started feeling like she is too jumpy, I saw Fabro with new girls, he tried replacing her lol.......    WMM is not a good place, she try Fvicteam maybe.

kiddkevo #5 on: May 08, 2021, 04:54

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 08, 2021, 06:32

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/la-danseuse-merveille-ya-mado-quitte-le-groupe-de-fabregas-le-metis-noir/posts/63618

seen as the best or more popular dancer of the new generation

Mam she is so hot, why Fabro hadn't married her instead of making her the sidechick? He could have had a relationship like Heritier and Jacklove have, anyway Congolese music ain't easy for a dancer, I would see her well in F'Victeam group tbh, she has the beauty to go there and stay, in QL she will struggle being one of the few young dancers and in WMM well that really isn't her fit, while Robinio and Heritier's bands simply don't suit her F'Victeam is the best group to join

BienMat23 #7 on: May 08, 2021, 08:11

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/la-danseuse-merveille-ya-mado-quitte-le-groupe-de-fabregas-le-metis-noir/posts/63618

Mam she is so hot, why Fabro hadn't married her instead of making her the sidechick? He could have had a relationship like Heritier and Jacklove have, anyway Congolese music ain't easy for a dancer, I would see her well in F'Victeam group tbh, she has the beauty to go there and stay, in QL she will struggle being one of the few young dancers and in WMM well that really isn't her fit, while Robinio and Heritier's bands simply don't suit her F'Victeam is the best group to join
Maybe I’m just late but huh heritier and jacklove?

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 08, 2021, 09:16

• View Profile

Maybe I’m just late but huh heritier and jacklove?

I don't remember her name really well, what is the name of the girl who did Abeti Faux with Heritier?

archos #9 on: May 08, 2021, 13:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 heritier and jacklove never really had an affair more like a flirt,thenshe was briefly with olivier but they could not continue because of group harmony issue
but in 99,999 of the cases of leaders and women around something happens,only guys like wazekwa and karmapa with the jehovah witness thing are bit more radical in making sure there is a distance
if you guyss remember   fabro and koffi falled out when merveille started to be seen at montfleury which fabro got as granted that koffi slept her too so he got salty
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 13:25 by archos »

shamala #10 on: June 21, 2021, 06:03

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.