Author Topic: Titanic vs Sanction  (Read 4939 times)

CM PRINCE #15 on: May 27, 2021, 23:07

• View Profile
I don’t know what the hype is about Sanction, I always found the whole album really unlistenable the instruments all sound like they were played by a school band. They just didn’t have a direction, I can’t find one memorable song in sanction, the generique is somewhat ok but again the guitar work is amateurish, I really wished they’d refine their sound a bit more.
Im known on this site as the guy with the crazy takes but this take is wild, "the guitar work on sanciton is amatureish ??? :o
LOOOL and the fact that this is coming from Mopao195 you know somethings wrong. But yeah that’s crazy especially to say the guitar work is amateur is very disrespectful to the late Lebou.

dany #16 on: May 30, 2021, 02:39

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I don’t know what the hype is about Sanction, I always found the whole album really unlistenable the instruments all sound like they were played by a school band. They just didn’t have a direction, I can’t find one memorable song in sanction, the generique is somewhat ok but again the guitar work is amateurish, I really wished they’d refine their sound a bit more.
Im known on this site as the guy with the crazy takes but this take is wild, "the guitar work on sanciton is amatureish ??? :o
LOOOL and the fact that this is coming from Mopao195 you know somethings wrong. But yeah that’s crazy especially to say the guitar work is amateur is very disrespectful to the late Lebou.

I gave sanction another listen yesterday, I still hate it the keyboard synthesizers distort the entire sound of the album, I almost lost my head listening to the damn thing. I don’t rate it at all it’s truly a poor album given the talents involved

Jacob Majale #17 on: May 30, 2021, 09:55

• View Profile
Titanic Rules

242 #18 on: May 30, 2021, 11:53

• View Profile
Tough choice but I’ll go with Sanction even though Titanic was a good album

My favorite joint on Sanction are OTAN , 100 ans , Da Silva , SDF , Mamu & Hi-Télé

kiddkevo #19 on: May 31, 2021, 07:17

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #20 on: May 31, 2021, 14:15

• View Profile
I grew up with Sanction but at the same time I like Titanic! I just feel like the Titanic sebenes (despite how good they are) are kinda slow to dance to. Sanctions sebenes have so much aggression that you can't resist getting up to dance!