Author Topic: MOSAKA'S SON BLANA LEAVES DEPLICK TO GO SOLO  (Read 2839 times)

archos on: September 15, 2016, 09:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Lol this will piss his father even more
he reveals like his father he writes songs and gave to the likes of koffi for example but i cant remember which song he is singing there exactly, to me most koffi's recent songs sound alike
 he says before being with deplick he was with the like of omba,lindalala,fabregas private writers and musicians of heritier and deplick spotted him there
 he says he does not have any particular problem with deplick and was an important person in his group as he was the one collecting money from mabanga and he was the one doing official stuff for the group,for example when deplick applied recently for a french visa but failed to receive it.. but he does not understand why deplick still has not released album and deplick seems to take partying much more seriously than his work,he forgets that there is competition and by taking too long to release he is letting the likes of fabregas or heritier having  advantage on him

mwana_nsalu #1 on: September 15, 2016, 21:36

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
i knew there had to be a good reason for these delays. if he is indeed partying his life away i'd like to give him one slap to the back of the head. get it together deplick. many of us are waiting and have been waiting since forever. let's go.

Jdog #2 on: September 16, 2016, 03:46

• View Profile
So Deplick took someone that was with Heritier lol. That is surprising that Deplick didn't get a French visa.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa