Author Topic: Why was Werrason mad when shaking hands with JB ? (2002)  (Read 1429 times)

Mfumu Vata on: July 18, 2021, 13:51

• View Profile

Why was Werrason mad when shaking hands with JB ? When he was quitting the hall he was so nervous and was like he wanted to get home, so quick as possible. JB was just calm. The crazy part of the story is that JB he broke his wrist the next day.

archos #1 on: July 18, 2021, 14:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I think its because he felt that it could "kill their business"
hopefully my words will not be badly interpreted,but in my opinion maison mere was built much more on basis of  the rivalry than  bcbg,which brought all the positives we still talk about today with the way maison mere guys succeed more in solo than any other musician as there was always desire to dominate bcbg even via new recruits
it took much more years to werra to admit friendship was back because that rivalry boosted the business
no wonder some people do not rate current werra and maison mere career,because its "too calm",and  same from jb who "exposed" friendship way earlier and " abandoned "  the war
iam sure we'd see one of fally or ferre react the same if they were to be reunited and made to salute

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: July 18, 2021, 14:27

• View Profile
I have a theory on JB Mpiana became leader of Wenge Musica instead of Werrason.
JB knew how to publicly be professional at all times. Werrason at the other allowed his emotion to get the best of him at times. This video shows that. Whether JB wanted to see Werra or not, he understood to put his personal feelings aside to be a professional man. Even today, Werra at times forgets that he is in public and shows his emotions that give away how he feels when he should whereas JB still knows how to behave professionally with his recent interview or his event with Nyoka Longo.

Mopao195 #3 on: July 19, 2021, 00:44

• MM
    • View Profile
oh so they did squash the beef damn I didn't know that this is what we need more of nowadays black people squashing beef working together