Author Topic: LOL THE KOFFI CINDY DIDI DRAMA CONTINUES  (Read 642 times)

archos on: October 16, 2023, 12:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 16, 2023, 20:21

• View Profile
When I saw Koffi’s interview and heard him say Cindy Le Cœur Olomide I just knew Didi would come back with a petty response and there we go loool.
Apparently she did an interview a while back and the interviewer asked about her relationship with Koffi and saying Cindy is her new mother and she got soooo mad they had to edit it out.

Mwanayaafrica #2 on: October 16, 2023, 20:51

• View Profile
Do you have a link to Didi's interview?

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: October 17, 2023, 03:42

• View Profile
Cindy Le Coeur needs to calm down. She needs to respect Didi Stone and Koffi's other kids and just be normal.

CM PRINCE #4 on: October 17, 2023, 05:47

• View Profile
Do you have a link to Didi's interview?
Naa I'm not sure which one it is but I do know this one where she addressed the situation at 28:20, her face was so funny she didn't want to say much but her face and body language said a lot

CM PRINCE #5 on: October 17, 2023, 06:41

• View Profile
LOOOL wait I didn't read the article, Fally actually invited Didi Stone to U Arena in the comment section of her TikTok nah that's beyond petty.  ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: October 17, 2023, 13:26

• View Profile
I said this before, i believe Koffi and Fally work together to keep their name always in the media and try as much to sabotage Wenge guys.

archos #7 on: October 17, 2023, 15:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its true that the timing is sometimes suspect,but i believe there is clearly something wrong between them
in the secret of the industry i have been hearing for a year something but like mourinho i prefer not to speak or i will be in trouble lol
if ever that thing is true then it will explain a lot of things

Manzambi94 #8 on: October 17, 2023, 16:13

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=652484116698497
koffi made it super official with cindy and didi came with mayday and fally re-follow
https://mbote.cd/buzz/fally-ipupa-invite-didistone-olomdie-a-son-concert-au-u-arena-de-paris-la-defense/145953/
Congolese Journalists are off limits, normally in journalism you ask a person about what they do what they plan to do instead in Congo you always ne or two questions who are way personal where is Ado Yuhe with his weird obsession about musicians dating dancers or in this care this guy saying that Cindy is your new mom when even a baby can know that that is the last thing you should sy tosomeone in the position of Didi Stone

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: October 17, 2023, 17:31

• View Profile
its true that the timing is sometimes suspect,but i believe there is clearly something wrong between them
in the secret of the industry i have been hearing for a year something but like mourinho i prefer not to speak or i will be in trouble lol

Bro just mark my word leading up to October 27 or on the day, between Koffi and fally, one of them will come up with some buzz to overshadow Ferre’s release or another Wenge guy project.

CM PRINCE #10 on: October 17, 2023, 18:12

• View Profile

Bro just mark my word leading up to October 27 or on the day, between Koffi and fally, one of them will come up with some buzz to overshadow Ferre’s release or another Wenge guy project.
Maybe, but the timing is funny because Koffi publicly promoted Ferre’s album and then the next day what does Fally do? he invites Didi Stone to U Arena lmao 

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: October 17, 2023, 18:31

• View Profile

Maybe, but the timing is funny because Koffi publicly promoted Ferre’s album and then the next day what does Fally do? he invites Didi Stone to U Arena lmao

Ferre announced dynastie vol 2 release and poster last night and today straightaway the fally vs Gautier Sey trial news gets announced lol