Author Topic: IGWEJUNIOR IS BACK  (Read 296 times)

archos on: November 17, 2023, 23:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i wish i can find the concert ya poly was recently talking about saying that they had agreed that sam wears something different to create different colors on stage but somono was not aware and when he arrived  and saw that everybody but sam had uniform,he went back home to change clothes lol
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 23:55 by archos »

Mwanayaafrica #1 on: November 18, 2023, 00:06

• View Profile
Why do they keep getting their channels deleted? Do the people that strike them think they are getting money from their content?

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 18, 2023, 00:19

• View Profile

i wish i can find the concert ya poly was recently talking about saying that they had agreed that sam wears something different to create different colors on stage but somono was not aware and when he arrived  and saw that everybody but sam had uniform,he went back home to change clothes lol
which interview was that? Lol to be honest Sam wearing different clothes took the leadership issues to a different level because it looked like he was the sole leader, so I understand why Somono got changed loool

archos #3 on: November 18, 2023, 12:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here at 52 45 about how as their big brother by far he was advising them to stay united and organize everything well