Author Topic: APPARENTLY ANOTHER CRISIS HAPPENING IN CULTURA  (Read 1358 times)

archos #30 on: December 26, 2023, 16:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
they had left but the fact some key members like eclipse backtracked and that they had a france tour announced for the start of next year( just to record something i think) took them back probably to go and then run away i would assume 

archos #31 on: December 26, 2023, 18:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Sad……Eclipse is scared of failure. He has seen the result of Gesac and uses that to stay with Wazekwa regardless of the bad treatments….he needs to man up.

He is to waz like seguin to jb and kakol to werra,these guys see their leaders like gods,man actually went as far as kneeling down when audios popped up,in the comments of the various reposts of the video a friend of eclipse says you can clearly feel that the man is stressed on his face but he does not have that extra touch of pride of just risking it all so he plays it safe

JV “Lone Ranger” #32 on: December 26, 2023, 18:13

• View Profile
I feel bad for him, guys this is the result when you depend on someone for everything and now you don’t know how to stand on your own feet.

archos #33 on: December 27, 2023, 19:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he should have never sold his private business and blindly believe the promises especially knowing how toxic it becomes once the brothers leave europe for africa he'd have funds now to go solo like a man

here fleury who is the guy who they all called to inform of what was going on as he was in europe says that they called but were still were hoping for the wazekwa's to calm down,they were not brave enough to cross the border and that some are still with him
haha this guy's irony is top notch

Manzambi94 #34 on: December 28, 2023, 00:20

• View Profile
he should have never sold his private business and blindly believe the promises especially knowing how toxic it becomes once the brothers leave europe for africa he'd have funds now to go solo like a man

here fleury who is the guy who they all called to inform of what was going on as he was in europe says that they called but were still were hoping for the wazekwa's to calm down,they were not brave enough to cross the border and that some are still with him
haha this guy's irony is top notch

Tbh he should have just went  to Koffi, take the money and leave music all togheter, I don't know what he sees in Wazekwa that is so expecting, if we have to be completely honest, is Eclipse and the other Atalalkus who gives like to CULTURA and I have still never heard anyone mention even one of Wazekwa's rhumbas both solo and with group

shamala #35 on: December 28, 2023, 07:14

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #36 on: January 01, 2024, 21:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i suggested to wazekwa to name eclipse vice president and reward him with a car for all the good services and sacrifices he did for years wazekwa said we'll see( which probably means he'll influence a donor to do it )
lol ceden will roast him surely,he now calls  eclipse in an interview after that "senateur a vie"since he decided to demote eclipse form chef d'orchestre role(senator for life,which the status former president joseph kabila has)which ceden has been calling gesac as gesac is not the chef d'orchestre but has a very very influential role

Manzambi94 #37 on: January 01, 2024, 22:03

• View Profile
i suggested to wazekwa to name eclipse vice president and reward him with a car for all the good services and sacrifices he did for years wazekwa said we'll see( which probably means he'll influence a donor to do it )
lol ceden will roast him surely,he now calls  eclipse in an interview after that "senateur a vie"since he decided to demote eclipse form chef d'orchestre role(senator for life,which the status former president joseph kabila has)which ceden has been calling gesac as gesac is not the chef d'orchestre but has a very very influential role
Tbh Wazekwa should put Eclipse back as a chef.
First is so humiliating for Eclipse to see a guy like Champs Elysees being a che second amongst all the crisis There was no person more loyal then Eclipse refusing 10k especially at the time that Koffi sent it to him was incredibly loyal from Eclipse to humiliate him like that when he is the one who tbh saved Wazekwa's career for many times is just cruel, Champs Elysee is even worse as a chef cause when he was speaking he had very few people cheering for him in that video they posted on the Wazekwa's channel. Wazekwa is risking to lose all of his credibility