Author Topic: LOL OUR MUSICIANS ARE SO CHILDISH AT TIMES  (Read 324 times)

archos on: January 02, 2024, 12:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
IN big 2023/2024 these grown guys are all still doing the petty thing of blocking people  over something completely minor which was overexaggerated by their jesters to fuel beef
i repeat all of them,none is a saint from heaven,but here i talk about the recent case which is ferre and celeo,and celeo confirming rumors which were spread by some golois and warriors journalists that ferre blocked him and that allegedly the reason is that he released his album one day before or after dynastie 2 while he had actually postponed his release as dynastie was rumoured to be out earlier and that the jesters who for a good number of them are at war with him for not bowing down to them,not given percentages and all that fuelled ferre with the fact that celeo was corrupted by the fally camp hence why he did the video warning fally and his fans to focus on the promotion of their arenas instead of wasting much energy  on the affair of journalist gauthier sey and allowing youtubers to outshine musicians and that he takes inside info to snitch to them and as our guys are too busy thinking about the next house or car they will buy or that light skinned big booty girl they are targetting,my man hervé did not think twice  12 activated
for those who struggle to understand the influence staff can have i will talk about it in the topic,you'll be shocked with how they are powerless and extremely powerful at the same time

Manzambi94 #1 on: January 02, 2024, 13:25

• View Profile
IN big 2023/2024 these grown guys are all still doing the petty thing of blocking people  over something completely minor which was overexaggerated by their jesters to fuel beef
i repeat all of them,none is a saint from heaven,but here i talk about the recent case which is ferre and celeo,and celeo confirming rumors which were spread by some golois and warriors journalists that ferre blocked him and that allegedly the reason is that he released his album one day before or after dynastie 2 while he had actually postponed his release as dynastie was rumoured to be out earlier and that the jesters who for a good number of them are at war with him for not bowing down to them,not given percentages and all that fuelled ferre with the fact that celeo was corrupted by the fally camp hence why he did the video warning fally and his fans to focus on the promotion of their arenas instead of wasting much energy  on the affair of journalist gauthier sey and allowing youtubers to outshine musicians and that he takes inside info to snitch to them and as our guys are too busy thinking about the next house or car they will buy or that light skinned big booty girl they are targetting,my man hervé did not think twice  12 activated
for those who struggle to understand the influence staff can have i will talk about it in the topic,you'll be shocked with how they are powerless and extremely powerful at the same time
Yes is everybody, but things like this are the reason why Ferre will never reach certain levels, If he invested the sane energy on hiring a professional staff instead of the usual.jesters ya Quartier, nobody w9uld clown him and tell him that he should push for more in his music and avenues

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: January 02, 2024, 15:21

• View Profile
So Celeo is beefing with Golois, Warrior, Spitas, But na fillet and some Werra people….This is a pattern for this man, maybe Celeo should just mind his own business and concentrate on his career. I’m with Ferre on this one, Celeo should have pushed his release date again cos Celeo also has a song on the album how the hell are you going to promote both. That’s selfish behaviour.

archos #3 on: January 02, 2024, 16:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
him and heritier and but na filet have sorted it out already i think,but i am with you,if anything the decision not to confront his distribution label of some french-born congolese guys about postponing release went against himself,he wanted to do double promotion and benefit from the dynastie hype to attract also a look on his album but he handled it badly,it would have been fantastic for him if he released now,look at how golois are fully behind soleil
and then instead of attracting attention on his album it killed his album from day one,especially with how also the warrior press knows how to play with golois' mind and create self destruction without their "camp"
he'd have been much more inspired to just clip his two dance songs of past album which had disses like people love and wait to release his album
he tries too hard to force his way into getting people to accept him as a rumba singer who now does animation when he wants

CM PRINCE #4 on: January 02, 2024, 16:50

• View Profile
Celeo’s the one that brought it public that ferre blocked him. He needs to stop making things like that public, loool I don’t think him and Heritier are sorted because he threw a shot at him the other week. I’ve been saying sometimes Celeo himself is the one that starts it or fuels issues because at this rate it can’t be everyone else’s fault.
Someone needs to tell him to just accept you’re never gonna be seen as a rumba singer so just do what you do best and that is animation

archos #5 on: January 02, 2024, 17:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
no its the ferre press and the warrior press aswell who started it one month before now,he was always trying to play it down like it was not true and deny it,and picasse,ferre's arranger was even asked about it and he said he did not know whethere there was an issue between ferre and celeo
i think he only reveals it now because he got attacked by some of the ferre kin jesters who have as their "chiefs" some of the europe jesters and we all know he does love some attention aswell,not the first time they are blocking unblocking each other they been doing it for years then once they talk they are even closer than before and ferre would just randomly pop up at his house  and pretend to walk around and will go hide 2K dollars or something in celeo's bed then after call him and roast him and say its for the kids
exactly not even caludji who was a born singer has achieved getting fully seen as a rumba singer when people see him, tutu,cnn,djouna mumbafu,mboshi,brigade,bill they see animation despite some of them being better than some singers