Author Topic: JB Mpiana & Samsonite  (Read 2207 times)

BG-ground on: April 28, 2018, 21:59

• View Profile
Hello guys, hope yall doing great...been awhile i came around here.
Just wanted to know what happened to JB and Samsonite?tho i hated what he was doing with Samsonite just fr the buzz, i started noticing that since Angola JB doesnt show him much...haha did he complain or smeone finally told them to stop with that “slavery”shit hahaha and just today, was watching JB snapchat story, then I noticed Samsonite right next to him and there was an awkward silence...Piano didnt even give him a shoutout or aknowledge he was there...Next video he was away from Samsonite ????????????

What happened? It was awkwardly funny

archos #1 on: April 28, 2018, 22:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i dont understand either,maybe he wants to calm it down then revive it at some point like he already did a couple of times,he's been trying to give a bit of buzz recently to his lifelong cook papa jonas who has been with him since 1977 or it could be he does not feel him much anymore you know with their spiritual stuff some of the stuff samsonite was doing was not too "natural" to me,maybe his powers are over lol

mvulusi96 #2 on: April 28, 2018, 22:39

It was because many Facebook-pages, peoples, combattans critized him in videos after the video made in Angola, where Samsonite almost choked. Wjtb tbem saying that JB use Samsonite as his clown to come over about his loveproblems with Amida, that he had stop with making Samsonite a fool, etc.