Author Topic: Kabuya leaves F'victeam  (Read 7940 times)

Nkwankwe on: July 22, 2015, 10:53

• View Profile
Ndombolhino has posted that Kabuya quit the group. How true is it and what is the cause of the fall-out?
Selalome

KAISARI #1 on: July 22, 2015, 17:45

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Zamba or Team Wata, where will the Cardinal land?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Longbluesquid #2 on: July 23, 2015, 03:55

• View Profile
Now what will fally do?

Jdog #3 on: July 23, 2015, 04:51

• View Profile
If Kabuya were to leave then F'Victeam animation section will still be intact Tangofort,Boussole and Paolo are all good animatirs that can step up and have been taken in voyages instead of Kabuya.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #4 on: July 23, 2015, 06:50

• View Profile
There has been a problem with Kabuya since he came back from his disapearance. To me its not a surprise.

shamala #5 on: July 23, 2015, 09:39

• View Profile
If Kabuya were to leave then F'Victeam animation section will still be intact Tangofort,Boussole and Paolo are all good animatirs that can step up and have been taken in voyages instead of Kabuya.

I don't know Paolo ...any video  his works?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #6 on: July 23, 2015, 10:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in the generique 2 he is the one  doing his part just before kitisela ya mata and in the 1  in the first minutes  he takes over from  kabuya with "'tolo tolo"

Congomusiclover001 #7 on: July 23, 2015, 11:41

• View Profile
I would take him over Bercy Muana....just saying. He has potential to reach higher levels. Staying with Fally would have given him that. Too bad. I'm sure we will see or hear him soon a freelance atalaku or with one of these groups that can't really give him the exposure he deserves.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: July 23, 2015, 13:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would take him over Bercy Muana....just saying. He has potential to reach higher levels.
True, the guy is massively talented and his animation makes sense.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #9 on: July 23, 2015, 15:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
what strikes me with kabuya is that ability to completely control the pace of the sebene, i had seen that since bill and maybe some of the early copycats
listen to robinho's generique,from the first second of kabuya's intervention you can feel that something is happening

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: July 23, 2015, 15:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
what strikes me with kabuya is that ability to completely control the pace of the sebene, i had seen that since bill and maybe some of the early copycats
listen to robinho's generique,from the first second of kabuya's intervention you can feel that something is happening
Exactly,you can feel the energy when he intervenes on sebene just like with Bill and Kaludji whom he respects so much. 
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: July 23, 2015, 15:52

• View Profile
This guy ain't going nowhere....just watch when Fally comes  back from the tour he will return and start saying he never left
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 09:01 by JValentino »

Kibombanda #12 on: July 24, 2015, 08:28

• View Profile
Interesting discussion here. Now it makes a lot of sense- I thought  I heard his voice in Robinho's generique indeed.