Author Topic: WHAT GOING ON HERE.  (Read 668 times)

princesab on: November 14, 2023, 11:28

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 11:31 by princesab »

archos #1 on: November 14, 2023, 11:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Its a song sponsored by congolese government reuniting most of the big names

jordanlumbala101 #2 on: November 14, 2023, 13:25

• View Profile
Yh and it drops tomorrow

Longbluesquid #3 on: November 14, 2023, 18:43

• View Profile
One long song?

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: November 14, 2023, 22:11

• View Profile
Another long typical funeral type of song lol

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 14, 2023, 22:12

• View Profile
One long song?
I think that (this is only my assumption, this doesn't have any base) that basically is gonna be one of those songs like Primus AD were were each sing a portion of the song with maybe the most ancient/or the most successful sing more

CM PRINCE #6 on: November 14, 2023, 23:33

• View Profile
Another long typical funeral type of song lol
With the video having very low budget and bad quality loool

archos #7 on: November 15, 2023, 13:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there is extracts out on shorts,theyve made sure fally and ferre's parts are straight after each other,mann dicap's voice has really changed with age

archos #8 on: November 15, 2023, 14:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Here are the parts of fally and ferre

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: November 15, 2023, 17:14

• View Profile

This is what Heritier hates lol Ferre v fally thing will never go away no matter what Wata does

archos #10 on: November 15, 2023, 17:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

This is what Heritier hates lol Ferre v fally thing will never go away no matter what Wata does

haha he even managed at some point to have both fanbases double up on him,i think he's learned the hard way,he has not had a proper traction for a good while now,i hope for him that his new album wont be an opportunity to still try to fight on both fronts,they'll eat him alive now that a lot of golois have gone over that shame which was blocking them to openly show up as golois or that ferre is making them "lose less easily in discussions" and that warriors are also extremely noisy

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: November 15, 2023, 17:43

• View Profile

haha he even managed at some point to have both fanbases double up on him,i think he's learned the hard way,he has not had a proper traction for a good while now,i hope for him that his new album wont be an opportunity to still try to fight on both fronts,they'll eat him alive now that a lot of golois have gone over that shame which was blocking them to openly show up as golois or that ferre is making them "lose less easily in discussions" and that warriors are also extremely noisy

Most people that supported Wata were golois who grow tired of Ferre disappointing them but now with the success of Martyr, the album and soon to be announced Bercy concert, they have all returned to Ferre
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 17:44 by JV “Lone Ranger” »

Manzambi94 #12 on: November 15, 2023, 18:39

• View Profile

Tbh it is like Neymar trying to beat Messi and Ronaldo, you simply can't,  Heritier is kinda unlucky, unlike But Na Fillet and Innoss he doesn't have the advantage to have a total Virginia market in which to venture, there are already Wenge fans who support Werra to start, Ferre, Fabro and many other ex Wenge Members and who won't really check Heritier's music, I think Heritier's biggest mistake was to get involved into Ferre and Fally and do a subpar second album when Monsoh really laid down the way to success with is first album