Author Topic: Ferre Gola Show 'Espace Pakadjuma'  (Read 10598 times)

Jdog on: May 12, 2014, 16:18

• View Profile
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 17:55 by DJ SLY »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: May 12, 2014, 17:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wait wait wait!!!!! who am I seeing there at Minute 10.00 ,is that not Mukusa Ya Mbua, guys,tell me that am right!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

After the ataluku at Min 11.05 it looks like it's Bercy Muana's young brother and you can see the crowd disapproving of him
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: May 12, 2014, 19:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes that is mukusa ya mbua back in the business ;D ;D ;D ;D

shamala #3 on: May 12, 2014, 19:26

• View Profile
Wait wait wait!!!!! who am I seeing there at Minute 10.00 ,is that not Mukusa Ya Mbua, guys,tell me that am right!!!!!!!!!

nice move Ferre!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #4 on: May 12, 2014, 20:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
another musician jb misses because he was from another known group, he was at that concert were cellulaire was booed and fans said to recruit him  jb responded" aza musician ya batu" thinking he came straight from quartier latin

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: May 12, 2014, 21:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for the confirmation archos, I really hope Ferre has recruited him, he'll sink all of them, I really like that guy's animation and creativity.
Too bad for Sulutani, another loss!!!!
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: May 12, 2014, 21:44

• View Profile
is it me or is Ferre really the new werra, popularity wise....Metropole is like La Zamba with musicians wanting to join every week and always full, something lacoste wish he had

Jdog #7 on: May 13, 2014, 05:31

• View Profile
Mukusa Ya Mbua is good but they already have Comme Au lion who sounds very promising.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: May 13, 2014, 17:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mukusa Ya Mbua is good but they already have Comme Au lion who sounds very promising.
What are you saying in short? Mukusa Ya Mbua is a proper ataluku, I rate him next to Bill Clinton, no one in Ferre's band or even at Maison Mere and BCBG can beat Mukusa on animation so if Ferre gets him I will be the happiest.

This Comme Au Lion you're talking about may sound good because he has a good voice and he's imitating Bercy Muana but remember even Bercy that's how he came, very promising but nothing to show for it coz even at concerts he wasn't do anything new, they gave him chance but all he was doing was coupe decalle as that's what he knows.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #9 on: May 14, 2014, 01:11

• View Profile
What are you saying in short? Mukusa Ya Mbua is a proper ataluku, I rate him next to Bill Clinton, no one in Ferre's band or even at Maison Mere and BCBG can beat Mukusa on animation so if Ferre gets him I will be the happiest.

This Comme Au Lion you're talking about may sound good because he has a good voice and he's imitating Bercy Muana but remember even Bercy that's how he came, very promising but nothing to show for it coz even at concerts he wasn't do anything new, they gave him chance but all he was doing was coupe decalle as that's what he knows.

Mukusa's good but now it's Comme Au Lion's time.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: August 09, 2015, 17:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sad that Mukusa Ya Mbua was not recruited by Ferre,i wonder what happened,remember we saw him on this video above from Min 10 probably auditioning,...................maybe Mopao told Ferre not to recruit him?
LE BIG BOSS

archos #11 on: August 09, 2015, 17:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
probably the arrival of goldberg which killed him,mukusa has been out of latino for years and even did an interview to talk trash about koffi for not paying him anymore for a year and sometimes humiliating him in concerts,talking microphone off him and telling a new atalaku to do animation instead or sometimes cindy

shamala #12 on: August 09, 2015, 18:28

• View Profile
I get confused.. Anyone with a picture of Mukusa ya Mbua?
In SWI who are the two atalakus?  Who is the one dressed in traditional skirt?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #13 on: August 09, 2015, 18:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mukusa is the one starting the generique

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: August 09, 2015, 18:50

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I get confused.. Anyone with a picture of Mukusa ya Mbua?
In SWI who are the two atalakus?  Who is the one dressed in traditional skirt?

Mukusa starts third in this generique,he starts from when Mopao's seat is being carried outside and yes that's him in traditional gear.
LE BIG BOSS