Author Topic: Maitre Ficarre, Cellulaire, Seguin played/animated good on this song  (Read 4428 times)

Jdog on: May 14, 2014, 23:33

• View Profile
These are some of the people complain about in Bcbg, expect for Celluaire the rest (Ficarre and Seguin) are good....Anti-Terro had the best sebene songs to date in Jb/Wenge Bcbg albums.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 23:35 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:03

• View Profile
like Kevin Hart would say, Celluaire kill yourself!!! useless man

shamala #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:00

• View Profile
These are some of the people complain about in Bcbg, expect for Celluaire the rest (Ficarre and Seguin) are good....Anti-Terro had the best sebene songs to date in Jb/Wenge Bcbg albums.

elengi
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: May 15, 2014, 03:06

• View Profile
Nop!!!  Antiterro lacked the heavinessins in songs that we got in TH,  Internet etc. The drums were poor,  due to the departure of titina. This is why I think that round man who sits behind bcbg concerts should go.

Jdog #4 on: May 15, 2014, 03:34

• View Profile
Nop!!!  Antiterro lacked the heavinessins in songs that we got in TH,  Internet etc. The drums were poor,  due to the departure of titina. This is why I think that round man who sits behind bcbg concerts should go.
The drums were very good in my opinion.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: May 15, 2014, 03:56

• View Profile
The drums were very good in my opinion.

We have varying hearing capabilities.  I thought gentamicine,  the solo and synth swallowed up that weak drum.  Maybe it was poor recording.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 15, 2014, 08:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This song was one of the best and for sure everything was well balanced on this album,the sound was better than on most of JB's recent albums and singles.
The recordings were finished in South Africa and not Europe but the sound was perfect as every instrument could be heard including the less heard these days,the shaker!
This is the only song far on which Cellulaire did well, I also liked the solo by Ficarre.

EMO, tone down on the criticism on Seguin, yes he's been lazy on some songs but give credit, he played very well on Kipe Ya Yo, Quel est ton problem and even on Celeo Scram's generiques, he knows his job but has a weak hand on the snare drum.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: May 15, 2014, 09:06

• View Profile
This song was one of the best and for sure everything was well balanced on this album,the sound was better than on most of JB's recent albums and singles.
The recordings were finished in South Africa and not Europe but the sound was perfect as every instrument could be heard including the less heard these days,the shaker!
This is the only song far on which Cellulaire did well, I also liked the solo by Ficarre.

EMO, tone down on the criticism on Seguin, yes he's been lazy on some songs but give credit, he played very well on Kipe Ya Yo, Quel est ton problem and even on Celeo Scram's generiques, he knows his job but has a weak hand on the snare drum.

I am very upset please forgive me. This band has hope but it lies in the hands of jb who seems slow to do reforms.