Author Topic: MY BRO PRINCE WONT BE HAPPY WITH THIS VIDEO I AM SURE  (Read 3648 times)

archos on: June 09, 2021, 21:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

ah babiaaaa,koffi could not have exposed him physically like that or with those comments,but then again most leaders have no respect whatsoever for their employeesw

Wenge1995 #1 on: June 09, 2021, 21:52

• View Profile

archos #2 on: June 09, 2021, 22:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi exposed him about how he drank and drank and turned up late where they were at

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 09, 2021, 22:04

• View Profile
WTF why would he say this on camera? Archos you're right I'm not happy with this, why would he say he was drunk all the time that he forgot his work.
The amount of humiliation Babia went through in his last years in QL was something else, I remember once during a rehearsal there were 6 singers on the mic and they were singing detresse and another singer sang Babia's vocal and Babia looked humiliated and a few times Cindy snatched the mic from Babia's hand smh. I've said this before and i'll say it again Babia should've joined Academia in 2000 caused then he would've been much more appreciated.

archos #4 on: June 09, 2021, 22:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think also part of joss and jitrois' troublesome end of their time were due at least for one percent,to how they defended babia against those microphone 12 by cindy and de campo,leaders see it as treason easily

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 09, 2021, 23:05

• View Profile
Cindy has humiliated a lot of guys from QL, one day her time will come and I'll be there clapping and cheering the loudest.

Mopao195 #6 on: June 09, 2021, 23:51

• MM
    • View Profile
he's just pointing out the obvious Babia looks a little drunk

Manzambi94 #7 on: June 10, 2021, 16:08

• View Profile
Cindy has humiliated a lot of guys from QL, one day her time will come and I'll be there clapping and cheering the loudest.

Her time will never come, I mean she is (unofficially) the second wife of the boss, Chef D'Orchestre and also have some solo projects within the group, how her time will come? Anyway for the guys being mean to Babia chill. Babia is a prime example of bring sacrificed for the group's sake, guys like Adjani, Babia, Zulema, Kabuya etc. Get their "spirit" sacrificed for the group which make them and their famiies (if they are not protected by God) act weird (Zulema) being heavy drug users (Babia, Adjani) and doing a lot of destructive things to themselves and be totally out with the head (Kabuya) instead of being mean you guys should pay Babia his respect and have him on your prayers and try to do something for Prince Babia's career or in any case be respectful of his father.

Mfumu Vata #8 on: June 10, 2021, 16:27

• View Profile
Babia's problem haven't anything to do with being spiritually sacrificied. It's was his own fault. When he joined Quartier Latin he didn't use drugs or alcohol. He came in touch with drugs when staying after getting released from prison and Quartier Latin being in Kinshasa. He got introduced to it, by drugsdealers from N'djili and from then he became addicted to it and it became worser when he returned to Kinshasa, the fame getting into his head and his ex'wife Nicky also getting addicted. But people outside Quartier Latin didn't notice it. Only when he was left behind by Koffi for Ultimatum.
Koffi helped him multiple times through the years, by spending his money to get him in the rehab, if it wasn't Koffi he wouldn't been death a long time ago. It's because of Koffi and his new wife Alima Djamal that he became normal. Journalists used to mock him when he used to sing in the streets and market for some little money, food and drugs and no other band wanted to get him anymore, because of his drugproblems. His cousin Kisindjora, got fired by Fally, because of Babia, since that she knew that Koffi would gave them money to get Babia in the hospital.

CM PRINCE #9 on: June 10, 2021, 20:49

• View Profile
Yeah exactly we can't just blame it on spiritual stuff because both Babia and Zulema had substance problems even Eric Tutsi (Funnily enough it's that generation of Latino Babia, Eric, Suzuki, Willy all had drug problems) Zulema got deported from Europe because of his problems, it has nothing to do with being sacrificed.

masatomo #10 on: June 12, 2021, 13:27

• View Profile
Babia's problem haven't anything to do with being spiritually sacrificied. It's was his own fault. When he joined Quartier Latin he didn't use drugs or alcohol. He came in touch with drugs when staying after getting released from prison and Quartier Latin being in Kinshasa. He got introduced to it, by drugsdealers from N'djili and from then he became addicted to it and it became worser when he returned to Kinshasa, the fame getting into his head and his ex'wife Nicky also getting addicted. But people outside Quartier Latin didn't notice it. Only when he was left behind by Koffi for Ultimatum.
Koffi helped him multiple times through the years, by spending his money to get him in the rehab, if it wasn't Koffi he wouldn't been death a long time ago. It's because of Koffi and his new wife Alima Djamal that he became normal. Journalists used to mock him when he used to sing in the streets and market for some little money, food and drugs and no other band wanted to get him anymore, because of his drugproblems. His cousin Kisindjora, got fired by Fally, because of Babia, since that she knew that Koffi would gave them money to get Babia in the hospital.

Babia used to sing in the streets for money and food ? Damn Kin is no joke.
When Willy Bula had drug problem was it when he was left behind in 1995 or when he joined Zaiko after being left behind again in 1997 ?

Mfumu Vata #11 on: June 12, 2021, 15:50

• View Profile
Willy Bula didn’t really had drugproblems in Quartier Latin. It was just that he & Suzuki used to use it alot. Like the way later Lola Muana & Bouro Mpela were the drugslords in Effrakata-generation. Willy Bula & Suzuki became really addicted when they were in Europe in the 2000s. I guess that it was due to them not having fame anymore and it affecting them psychologically with the drugs making it worser. If there was Facebook & Instagram at that time they would have been exposed multiple times on social media.

masatomo #12 on: June 13, 2021, 06:54

• View Profile
Willy Bula didn’t really had drugproblems in Quartier Latin. It was just that he & Suzuki used to use it alot. Like the way later Lola Muana & Bouro Mpela were the drugslords in Effrakata-generation. Willy Bula & Suzuki became really addicted when they were in Europe in the 2000s. I guess that it was due to them not having fame anymore and it affecting them psychologically with the drugs making it worser. If there was Facebook & Instagram at that time they would have been exposed multiple times on social media.

Damn I can't imagine how hard the 2000's was for them. It was hard at that for congolese artist to have a sucessful solo career with le Carré Magique dominating the game.
At least Suzuki tried with Décompte Final but Willy Bula went quickly quiet when he ran away in Europe in 1999 he didn't even try to release an album i don't know if he ever did a featuring.

CM PRINCE #13 on: June 13, 2021, 07:08

• View Profile
Damn I can't imagine how hard the 2000's was for them. It was hard at that for congolese artist to have a sucessful solo career with le Carré Magique dominating the game.
At least Suzuki tried with Décompte Final but Willy Bula went quickly quiet when he ran away in Europe in 1999 he didn't even try to release an album i don't know if he ever did a featuring.
One of my cousins saw Willy in Brussels in the 2000s and he told me Willy looked like he was on drugs. Willy totally fell of the radar after Poison, he was seen in Blaise Bula’s interview in 2002 and then he stayed out of the spotlight until he visited Blaise at his concert Brussels after Balia ngando.
Suzuki himself completely disappeared after leaving Academia I remember seeing him again when he visited a Bcbg concert along with Fally, Shella and co.
I don’t even know what they could’ve done.