Author Topic: I HAVE NOT DONE A LONG TOPIC IN AGES ANY SUGGESTION  (Read 2858 times)

archos on: July 22, 2021, 12:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
like title says,i woke up today and i realised i had not had one of those story types topics in ages,i had one in line about the ungrateful role of mbonda and ngongi players but that usb it was on got messed up
so i was thinking i should ask whether any body is interested again about those topics of the behind the stages of congolese music

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 22, 2021, 12:32

• View Profile
Yeah fam do it. Could you also do a topic on how Musicians used to survive when they were left behind in Kin during those long Europe tours etc

Congolitude #2 on: July 22, 2021, 17:15

• View Profile
Yes bro, its always interesting to know how the industry works behind the stages espacially on our music...

archos #3 on: July 22, 2021, 17:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah fam do it. Could you also do a topic on how Musicians used to survive when they were left behind in Kin during those long Europe tours etc

Thanks bro i had actually the one about the tours(but for those who went on tour) on the usb aswell,so i think i will start with those two and the one you suggested

Mopao195 #4 on: July 22, 2021, 18:05

• MM
    • View Profile
a detailed backstory to legendary records like solola bien, Loi, Mario etc would be appreciated

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: July 22, 2021, 20:07

• View Profile
I actually want the following stories.

Cocktail of Pepe Kalle and how it created rifts in Empire Bakuba
Koffi Olomide and Pepe Kalle's unreleased project according to Koffi Olomide himself.
Complex relationship between Felix Wazekwa and Koffi Olomide.
The failed project "Disque d'or" of Kester Emeneya and Papa Wemba.
Origins of conflict between Koffi Olomide and Werrason.

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: July 24, 2021, 07:29

• View Profile
Could you share the backstory surrounding the Fara fara Fikin concert which came to be known as  "Le concert le plus long". What led to led police teargassing the BCBG concert.

masatomo #7 on: July 24, 2021, 08:22

• View Profile
a detailed backstory to legendary records like solola bien, Loi, Mario etc would be appreciated

Indeed I would like to see topics with background of classics albums, like the preparation, recording, release, tour and your réaction when you first heard generiques or the whole album. I would like to have the background of Magie (my favorite Quartier Latin album) by example.

Manzambi94 #8 on: July 24, 2021, 09:46

• View Profile
like title says,i woke up today and i realised i had not had one of those story types topics in ages,i had one in line about the ungrateful role of mbonda and ngongi players but that usb it was on got messed up
so i was thinking i should ask whether any body is interested again about those topics of the behind the stages of congolese music
I am all about finances and how the last guys like mbonda players, Ngongui players survive

Jdog #9 on: July 31, 2021, 10:03

• View Profile
For me it would be the topic of tours, and also if you have any information about how Fally’s Bercy really went about. Fally or no one Freon his camp has ever said how they managed to pull it off and seemingly open the door for West European concerts again.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa