Author Topic: Mamale & Ado Yuhe part 2  (Read 1664 times)

Mfumu Vata on: October 01, 2021, 20:59

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 01, 2021, 22:35

• View Profile
This guy Ado and his obsession with dancers is getting disturbing at this point.

masatomo #2 on: October 02, 2021, 17:21

• View Profile
I thought Mamale join Wazekwa along with CNN & Eric Tutsi. It's surprising the way Koffi left him behind for Zenith & USA. Was it for a particular reason ? Or he simply didn't need him. I know he went to BCBG after but i'm always confuse about this part of his career.

Manzambi94 #3 on: October 03, 2021, 20:00

• View Profile

Why does he interviews the same people instead of searching other people? He never got Ferré, he never got Fally, he never got JB etc. It is really annoying to hear the same people talking about the same stories.

CM PRINCE #4 on: October 03, 2021, 20:11

• View Profile

Why does he interviews the same people instead of searching other people? He never got Ferré, he never got Fally, he never got JB etc. It is really annoying to hear the same people talking about the same stories.
He didn't really talk about the same thing he came to promote his single, spoke about the recent funerals of Ocean and Lebou and the funerals, and spoke about his time in Viva Tendence which he didn't do in his previous interview.

Lol Ado won't get a one on one interview with Fally and Ferre anytime soon, and Jb rarely does interviews if he does it won't be with Ado, he only got the Koffi interviews just to promote U Arena.

archos #5 on: October 03, 2021, 20:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol jb's last interview to a congolese journalist in europe was something like before or barely after his failed zenith almost a decade ago which is crazy
i think him and werra will always run away from having to answers to certain questions over the split and given each his due power in 4X4 in all honesty,same for fally and ferre n
given the strange interaction between musicians and staffs where they can get a staff member beaten to death by their security as much as they can privilege their advice over the one of a minister,those guys will  most likely boycott ado's show because "ayambaka batu basila deja" or "soki olobeli l autre la oko fula ye"