Author Topic: THIS GENERIQUE WAS A UNSTOPPABLE FLAMETHROWER  (Read 3554 times)

NEWSIDE96 on: May 17, 2018, 17:49

• View Profile

From start to finish FIRE!!!, I swear the anger, passion and energy in this generique was something else. Thanks to Japonais for re-inventing himself in this generique along with Kaps Kapangala they really gave modern touch, nonetheless Picasso excellent along with Mimiche. Man Bill Clinton was another planet (so long I haven't as good as this)! Imagine had another 2 albums oh my days! (even heard Koffi went mad after listening to this), still sounds new till this day but Werrason & Maison Mere the response of Alerte Generale surprises me till this day because I literally thought it was over, to respond to this 10/10 credit.

archos #1 on: May 17, 2018, 18:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i can imagine how werra motivated the guys" heritier,kapayos,kakol bomoni ndenge nini ssssss nayoki ba petit wana balingi basakana na nkoyi,il faut to bbbbbbbbbbetaaaaaa eloko moko tic au tac systematique un temps balala esila mbala moko ahhhhhh mbrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhh ngaaa de la foret,ba petits nayebisi bino blaaagueee au coin faut to marquer territoire flamme sikoyo olingi beta  na ndenge ya ba coreen to ya ba vietnamiens" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 18:16 by archos »

NEWSIDE96 #2 on: May 17, 2018, 19:09

• View Profile
i can imagine how werra motivated the guys" heritier,kapayos,kakol bomoni ndenge nini ssssss nayoki ba petit wana balingi basakana na nkoyi,il faut to bbbbbbbbbbetaaaaaa eloko moko tic au tac systematique un temps balala esila mbala moko ahhhhhh mbrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhh ngaaa de la foret,ba petits nayebisi bino blaaagueee au coin faut to marquer territoire flamme sikoyo olingi beta  na ndenge ya ba coreen to ya ba vietnamiens" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

;D ;D ;D Vieux Nsone already knew if he didn't respond proper it would've been KO!!! for ever his even lucky Heritier, Celeo & Flamme did not leave at that moment. Les Marquis get me so mad till today on how they didn't last long from the studio sessions to the video clips the whole group was a mess plus no elder artist were able to calm them down and look for a solution apart from let's say Francis Kakonde, but I reckon artists from Quartier Latin, Wenge BCBG and others were happy about Les Marquis all the elders apart from Adolphe all wanted them split up because they knew they would take over or you would have saw another off-shoot in Quartier Latin or BCBG.

Congolitude #3 on: May 17, 2018, 19:40

• View Profile

Na kufiiiiiiiiiiiiii  :D :D :D :D :D

Best generique of this generation, it will be very difficult for anyone to do better in this generation

Wenge1995 #4 on: May 17, 2018, 19:45

• View Profile
@NEWSIDE96

You're right! Had they remained together, it would have forced Quartier Latin and Wenge Musica to step their game up

I always thought that JDT was the leader, idk why leadership became an issue. Wasn't les marquis his idea from the start?

Manzambi94 #5 on: May 18, 2018, 06:42

• View Profile
"Sombela nga kwanga ya Ntolola epaj ya Moguila Guila" lol

Jdog #6 on: May 18, 2018, 18:18

• View Profile
I've actually been listening to the sebene parts of their sebene songs and I prefer the sebene in those songs then 7eme Lecon.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa