Author Topic: WHO ALSO HAS SIMILAR THOUGHTS???  (Read 4068 times)

NEWSIDE96 on: September 14, 2018, 20:38

• View Profile
After watching claude maluma's interview on Werrason and him being ungrateful. Didier Masela also said this with Zorro Mabiala that he's ungrateful plus him spreading some sort of truth concerning the break up of Wenge I think since that interview all the six administrators might have had an underground cold war because Didier Masela did not hold back on anything. Who thinks the same???

Wenge1995 #1 on: September 15, 2018, 03:01

• View Profile
@NEWSIDE96

In my opinion, nothing significant will come of it. I'm certain there will always remain some hard feelings between certain members, because it was a business fallout but enough time has past to make the bitter feelings benign.

ZamundaPrince #2 on: September 17, 2018, 13:46

• View Profile
My thinking is that none of these guys expected Werra to get any reasonable success without them & they are finding it difficult to swallow his success humbly. That's why they never seem to have anything good to say about him. Werras has his flaws. But If all of his old frinds are scrutinized they too have their flaws which they never speak about. Maybe the journalists also like to steer the conversation towards the direction of Werra's flows for Buzz or whatever but it's time they grow out of it and move on

archos #3 on: September 17, 2018, 14:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
of course there is no saint but you'll notice jb and werra get the most blame since they were the biggest stars and to be honest the way they eliminated them within two years was maybe not the nicest,but then again like you rightfully raised the journalist stir it i have seen for example maison mere ranting on celeo for the recent interview on his social media and he replies with a simple sentence" i had to respond to answers of the journalist"
and generally musicians who do not have big daily buzz anymore cant dictate questions the way fally for examples does,he used for example to ask to them not to ask questions which can force him to talk about koffi's bad sides to protect his "new image" or to ask them not to ask anything about ferre,or to ask when he is in the mood of taunting ferre
 so they adapt,you'll notice for example in the series ado yuhe is doing,the guys are really talking about purely themselves and the present  5 minutes at the end when ado has got the answes he wanted

ZamundaPrince #4 on: September 17, 2018, 14:09

• View Profile
It's funny but JB & Werra did what they needed to do to survive. Without a definite center of power even the best groups crumble at some point. Maybe they learned this from their experience in 4X4.

On another note, just how influential are these journalists because most of the interviews barely get 3,000 views on youtube. Why do these musicians feel like they have to somewhat toe the journalists' line? 

Manzambi94 #5 on: September 17, 2018, 17:03

• View Profile
It's funny but JB & Werra did what they needed to do to survive. Without a definite center of power even the best groups crumble at some point. Maybe they learned this from their experience in 4X4.

On another note, just how influential are these journalists because most of the interviews barely get 3,000 views on youtube. Why do these musicians feel like they have to somewhat toe the journalists' line?
Congo is not Europe.neither USA, most of the influential journalists doesn't get much views unless they are based in France, Congolese peoppe base influence on how that guy is respected, and how much influence he has for example Ferre might bot be known in Europe or USA but if Ferre wants to make something he makes it, because in Congo you are famous if the people know you outside of the online views

ZamundaPrince #6 on: September 18, 2018, 10:22

• View Profile
Congo is not Europe.neither USA, most of the influential journalists doesn't get much views unless they are based in France, Congolese peoppe base influence on how that guy is respected, and how much influence he has for example Ferre might bot be known in Europe or USA but if Ferre wants to make something he makes it, because in Congo you are famous if the people know you outside of the online views

And that was in fact my question. What other medium do they use other than internet/Online TV? Blogs? radio? Tv? Newspaper? Funerals & events? And just how influential are they?