Author Topic: HERITIER WATANABE 5EME VITESSE AUDIO  (Read 10224 times)

BR #15 on: September 19, 2018, 12:13

• View Profile
Criticism the order of the day here

ZamundaPrince #16 on: September 19, 2018, 13:12

• View Profile
Starts with a lot of promise but then gets stuck somewhere in between. I think Ambulance did well but the background team let him down.

With different kind of arrangement this could be a big hit. I wouldn't mind listening to Ambulance minus the instruments

Is it impossible for Watta to ask someone like Flamme Kapaya or Japonais to assist him with just one generique & then he can pick up from there?

Congolitude #17 on: September 19, 2018, 13:23

• View Profile
People are systematically rejecting Heritier's generique because of the Maison mere's fans. Its true that generique is not the strong point of Heritier but from there to reject each of these generics, I find it abused.

As the brother @ZamundaPrince said it's the arrangement that does not go and Héritier has a group that does not seem to know it in terms of generique then he should appeal to bigger arrangers or musicians to be able to improve these generiques

Manzambi94 #18 on: September 19, 2018, 14:38

• View Profile
Criticism the order of the day here
For real man, this generique is better than Premiere Classe and Ecole but somehow people treat this song.lile it was tika ko or joeur le ballon

Muziki #19 on: September 20, 2018, 00:24

• View Profile
I see Obouo music still behind him....Monsoh always likes shorter generiques like he did with JBs.

I give it a 6.

Not too shabby.

ZamundaPrince #20 on: September 20, 2018, 11:20

• View Profile

For real man, this generique is better than Premiere Classe and Ecole but somehow people treat this song.lile it was tika ko or joeur le ballon

No it's not. I know people have different tastes & maybe it's not as horrible as people say but on my list of the three it will be at the bottom. I have listened to it about 5 times now but there's nothing that stands out. For premier classe the opening Cri is unforgettable. It sticks from the first listen. For Ecole I can't forget where they chant Fally oh Fally. In Kata Fumbwa for example Hugo Synthe's keyboard stands out & is very catchy

My take is a good generique needs to have something memorable which 5eme Vitesse lacks. I actually feel like the margin is very small. If he had gone a different direction with the instruments work,  this generique could have been a killer.

archos #21 on: September 20, 2018, 17:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hopefully the shoutout to jb does not cause return of beef

mvulusi96 #22 on: September 20, 2018, 18:18

The beef is already back. Because Heritier said that Werrason never performed in Abidjan, while he performed there in 2000, two times in 2001 and one time in 2012 with Heritier for Femua. With also a beef of Nicodeme against Olivier and Micka.

Another is that Werra-fans and Sankara are clamining that JB paid Ado Yuhe and ex’BCBG and Maison Mere-musicians money to talk about bad about Werrason. Hahahaha they are childish. They forget that Pathy Moleso and Alba Accompagnero didn’t talk any word about Werrason.

I saw videotitle of those Nzoyi saying that they will beat Celeo, Mabiala and Bogus Bopemba and a spokemen going very low by saying that Marie Paul is having sex with his daugther Britanny and that he killed his mother Dorothe Mafuta. I don’t understand why those “journalist” don’t those parts out of their videos.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 18:24 by mvulusi96 »

archos #23 on: September 20, 2018, 18:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol and bogus just replied to ado having asked whether he had issues with somebody who he sold his songs to without being paid and he said werra and that story is totally true,i remember before officially joining bcbg he did an interview when he left viva where he already sung esau and said he wanted to sue werra for those songs but jb strongly told him not to do that
why cant they just ignore heritier and heritier also ignore them,in and around maison mere i have seen around 20 if not more different guys attacking heritier (dinara,boby ronaldinho,nicodem,jamaique several times,arnold basele,the spokesmen,the internet journalists),on heritier's side the likes of carine,michka...they should do like koffi and fally a bit of tension at the beginning then years with nothing and finally peace and love
they have two years of that now,it should be enough
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 19:02 by archos »

mvulusi96 #24 on: September 20, 2018, 20:07

It seems that they attacked Ado Yuhe, he didn’t finish the BCBG-part and started today with Quartier Latin. Those Maison Mere-fanaticus killed Ado’s fantastisch idea, I wanted to hear Titina, Alain Mpela, Richard Mukena and Patou Solo.

mvulusi96 #25 on: September 20, 2018, 20:11

Yeah and Bogus attackes Werra since 5 years but they noticed just now and want to claim now that JB paid Ado, Serge Mabiala and Celeo money. I don’t see what Celeo and Serge Mabiala say wrong. They didn’t insult Werra like Pie Roger, Sankara & Papy Le Primce does to them and their rivals.

archos #26 on: September 20, 2018, 20:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if you remember the tata video of 10 years ago,they are roasting him hard like it was last week interview,while its written on the video "enregistre in 2008",too much passion :D :D :D :D

Manzambi94 #27 on: September 21, 2018, 14:46

• View Profile

No it's not. I know people have different tastes & maybe it's not as horrible as people say but on my list of the three it will be at the bottom. I have listened to it about 5 times now but there's nothing that stands out. For premier classe the opening Cri is unforgettable. It sticks from the first listen. For Ecole I can't forget where they chant Fally oh Fally. In Kata Fumbwa for example Hugo Synthe's keyboard stands out & is very catchy

My take is a good generique needs to have something memorable which 5eme Vitesse lacks. I actually feel like the margin is very small. If he had gone a different direction with the instruments work,  this generique could have been a killer.
I think we have two different taste of music, Ecole is a bad remash of Libre Parcours #2 and a really bad one for premier classe is confusion after confusion and not only you but all the people in Congovibes attacking Heritier looks like a negative version of POLE POSITION, making a solo guitarover some cries like Ferre's staff did on Premiere Classe it is not a decent generique the aame for Fally, st least Ferre had a decent clip, while Fally looks like a bootlegDVD copy in that video

CM PRINCE #28 on: September 21, 2018, 16:29

• View Profile

I think we have two different taste of music, Ecole is a bad remash of Libre Parcours #2 and a really bad one for premier classe is confusion after confusion and not only you but all the people in Congovibes attacking Heritier looks like a negative version of POLE POSITION, making a solo guitarover some cries like Ferre's staff did on Premiere Classe it is not a decent generique the aame for Fally, st least Ferre had a decent clip, while Fally looks like a bootlegDVD copy in that video
Are you on something ?? Who here attacked Heritier???? Just cause some people don't like this song you don't have to make such a big deal and shoving it down our throats, we respect your opinion so respect ours
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 16:31 by CM PRINCE »

shamala #29 on: September 21, 2018, 17:07

• View Profile
hopefully the shoutout to jb does not cause return of beef

I heard it too.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.