Author Topic: FIRST TIME IN AGEEEEESSSS WERRA MENTIONS FERRE OPENLY  (Read 6194 times)

archos on: May 18, 2019, 19:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

In the impro at beginning he says that kakol told him to forgive ferre and that ferre has been talking well of him

POLE POSTION #1 on: May 18, 2019, 20:43

• View Profile
QQJD Le Padre now you believe me you always laugh when I tell you that you are in the Papa Wemba bloodline as people like to make you the bad guy to people who cannot use their own brains to think unfortunately the percentage of these people is so high that you only have to focus on yourself because they are lost causes. Kie kie Ferre will not fall for thisshit we had a good laugh with vieux JP Mindia big manager kie kie Ferre Gola Palzuria you help built this house only God can judge you like Tupac RIP said keep up the good work

CM PRINCE #2 on: May 18, 2019, 21:30

• View Profile
Wow! I thought this would be a click bait video but damn he really did. Butttttt why should werra “forgive” Ferre? He’s the one that sent them fans to try and assault Ferre and also sent sankara to insult Ferre’s mom. If it’s about the Vieux Jaloux song then yeah fair enough.

POLE POSTION #3 on: May 18, 2019, 21:48

• View Profile
Ferre Gola made the song vieux jealous with reasons. It's sad for us black people we don't ask for the reason but believes the story told. Ferre  made a mini album with songs like Porte monnaie, tshekele Pete, leke leke which made him and his group such a force they were untouchable but Werra faux vieux what did he and his buddy zolo ya mbwa do they went after his group taking first r Kelly then kirikou then nicodem then bercy and they tried to take Chiki so jetset can be destroyed but the old have a saying if you catch a monster scream so others can help and that is why Fere had to make that song which lots of people like to ignore to pass Ferre as the bad guy but that had to be done I always say to people why till now Kofi has never stole or try to recruit any active members of Fally's group because he supports him in secret but Werra has tried so many times to kill jetset so this argument never stands
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 22:21 by POLE POSTION »

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: May 18, 2019, 22:28

• View Profile
why should werra “forgive” Ferre? He’s the one that sent them fans to try and assault Ferre and also sent sankara to insult Ferre’s mom. If it’s about the Vieux Jaloux song then yeah fair enough.

You took the words right out of my mouth...Forgive my ass

Matebu #5 on: May 18, 2019, 22:57

• View Profile
why should werra “forgive” Ferre? He’s the one that sent them fans to try and assault Ferre and also sent sankara to insult Ferre’s mom. If it’s about the Vieux Jaloux song then yeah fair enough.

Kiekie; bro you decided to call a spade a spade and brand yourself critic ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: May 18, 2019, 23:22

• View Profile

Kiekie; bro you decided to call a spade a spade and brand yourself critic ;D ;D

kiekie just to make it clear

ZamundaPrince #7 on: May 20, 2019, 13:54

• View Profile
He's done the "mature" thing that everyone has been asking him to do all along. But being Werra is not an easy thing. You are damned if you do, damned if you don't

mvulusi96 #8 on: May 21, 2019, 17:36

archos #9 on: May 21, 2019, 18:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I am undecided on marchouse reaction,ferre's silence was the perfect response for the moment,but at same time the silence could have benefited too much in what could seem to some like a buzz move prior to album release since there would be loads of videos still confirming the theory that ferre apologised, bowed down and things like that
now that marc popped up watch out for vincent and mbuta likusa recadre ferre gola pour les propos blablablabla

CM PRINCE #10 on: May 21, 2019, 18:39

• View Profile

I can’t be bothered to watch any type of interviews this guy marchouse is in ... what did he say?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 19:36 by CM PRINCE »

archos #11 on: May 21, 2019, 18:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Nothing "too bad" just that ferre did not apologize to werra like people claim,and for what would he apologize,and that ferre proved he had no issues with werra from first album in qui vivra verra and later on another song

archos #12 on: May 23, 2019, 10:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just knew this week would not end without the super biased "tribunal" attacking marchouse who did not even attack werra like he used to do

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: May 23, 2019, 13:34

• View Profile
i just knew this week would not end without the super biased "tribunal" attacking marchouse who did not even attack werra like he used to do
Is it the Frank Stemay Mbuta Likasu analyze or the Vincent Tshiluzi tribunal?

archos #14 on: May 23, 2019, 13:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Both actually did it,but vincent's was more radical it seems