Author Topic: Werrason presenting the official members of Wenge Maison Mere  (Read 3484 times)

mvulusi96 on: May 22, 2019, 01:07

shamala #1 on: May 22, 2019, 01:48

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SYMPLICITY #2 on: May 22, 2019, 04:56

• View Profile
Who is who?

I have not watched it but I do know there is Nicodem, Chinois, Dinarra, Sattelite, Wangila, Cafe Roum, Parfun D'Hiver, Michigan, Bobby Ronaldinho, Diperon, Basele Arnold and Djenny. I don't know 2 or 3 of the first team singers.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:49 by SYMPLICITY »

SYMPLICITY #3 on: May 22, 2019, 06:47

• View Profile
I have watched it now and I dont see Sattelite, Bobby Ronaldinho and Djenny while the one I dont know is the one who sings third after Dinarra and Diperon. And I had not mentioned the atalaku department that has Jamaique, Goldberg and old dog Diego. There is also Ngandu who was bodyguard or something but is now trying his hand at singing.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:02 by SYMPLICITY »

Manzambi94 #4 on: May 22, 2019, 11:12

• View Profile
I have watched it now and I dont see Sattelite, Bobby Ronaldinho and Djenny while the one I dont know is the one who sings third after Dinarra and Diperon. And I had not mentioned the atalaku department that has Jamaique, Goldberg and old dog Diego. There is also Ngandu who was bodyguard or something but is now trying his hand at singing.
Where is Liboka? Thar guy along with Bebè Ndjong is wasting his career at Wenge

ZamundaPrince #5 on: May 22, 2019, 13:28

• View Profile

Dinara, Dipiron, Ozil, Wangila, Chinois, Parfum D'hiver, Ngando, Jean Pat, Arnold Basele in the order in which they sing

SYMPLICITY #6 on: May 22, 2019, 14:27

• View Profile

Dinara, Dipiron, Ozil, Wangila, Chinois, Parfum D'hiver, Ngando, Jean Pat, Arnold Basele in the order in which they sing

The one you call Jean Pat i thought is Michigan?

Seben_Maniac #7 on: May 22, 2019, 15:02

• View Profile