Author Topic: Some musicians left Heritier to form their own band.  (Read 6954 times)

archos #15 on: June 18, 2019, 18:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ambulance's upset comes from the fact when he joined he asked for a car  as he had sold his maison mere one to solve some issues,and he got one car through a donor at some point but he was not satisfied since them musicians feel the need to change cars every 6 months or year and the car heritier accepted to offer him took a while to come because heritier wanted to avoid jealousy in the group like somebody who barely contributed yet in the group would come and get a car straight away so his plan was to make ambulance be well accepted and installed in the group and then offer him the car at the release of his second album along with some other musicians to create some sort of event and he lost patience  because he found that his car was matching his level and that for what he did  in team wata he deserved a 20K car at least(musicians of the recent generations tend to overestimate their contribution and hype themselves too quickly)

Congolitude #16 on: June 19, 2019, 08:44

• View Profile
Héritier has just started a solo career, does he really have the means to offer cars and gifts to all his musicians ? The donors of the big group like QL, bcbg, maison mère, team wata receive what in return ? Because they provide a lot of financial, material and other means to musicians but apart from mabanga do they receive something?

Wenge1995 #17 on: June 19, 2019, 14:52

• View Profile
@Congolitude

To my knowledge, most donors are either businessman who use mabangas to promote their business or give money for the sake of vanity (Didi Kinuani & Adam Bonbole). While some are statesmen and socialites (the Sassou family) and others are either fans or friends to these musicans

Manzambi94 #18 on: June 20, 2019, 16:35

• View Profile
ambulance's upset comes from the fact when he joined he asked for a car  as he had sold his maison mere one to solve some issues,and he got one car through a donor at some point but he was not satisfied since them musicians feel the need to change cars every 6 months or year and the car heritier accepted to offer him took a while to come because heritier wanted to avoid jealousy in the group like somebody who barely contributed yet in the group would come and get a car straight away so his plan was to make ambulance be well accepted and installed in the group and then offer him the car at the release of his second album along with some other musicians to create some sort of event and he lost patience  because he found that his car was matching his level and that for what he did  in team wata he deserved a 20K car at least(musicians of the recent generations tend to overestimate their contribution and hype themselves too quickly)
I think they will end up like the Marquis Des Maison Mere but I am not sure who of them will have a successful career.
Kunzardo is confused, Ambulance is really ungrateful and he must know that Heritier might turn donors against him , and for Arnake he is identical to Ferre in his singing, so I don't know how he will develop a good solo career being the copycat of his ex-boss.

ZamundaPrince #19 on: June 25, 2019, 10:46

• View Profile
This is no big deal. Musicians will always leave no matter what you do or don't do for them. I'm sure there's plenty others who are queuing to join Watta.