Author Topic: WERRA DEFINITELY LOST THE DEPUTY BATTLE APPARENTLY  (Read 2684 times)

archos on: July 03, 2019, 10:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

werra claims that there is an influential politician,which he gave shoutout too a lot in past albums,aubin minaku, who is behind his failure because he does not want somebody as popular as werra to rival him in their native region

Manzambi94 #1 on: July 03, 2019, 12:13

• View Profile
Werra is the typical childish and greedy person that bantu Africa has full of.
It is always somebody else's fault, it is always peoole who try to hate you, diminish you and so on.
Dear Werra you lost because you are not  competent period.
Is getting annoying with all this "Oh people try to stop me and all that" and I am a Maison Mere superfan.
The recent half empy spots in La Zamba shows how little Werra's group is becoming. Like many leaders he doesn't want to hear his flows he doesn't want to be criticized he doesn't so the quality declines and people (like me) are getting fed up of him

ZamundaPrince #2 on: July 03, 2019, 15:14

• View Profile
It is always somebody else's fault, it is always peoole who try to hate you, diminish you and so on.
Is getting annoying with all this "Oh people try to stop me and all that" and I am a Maison Mere superfan.
The recent half empy spots in La Zamba shows how little Werra's group is becoming. Like many leaders he doesn't want to hear his flows he doesn't want to be criticized he doesn't so the quality declines and people (like me) are getting fed up of him

Wow!! Fact is political leaders in Africa rarely get elected into office for their competency, they get elected for many other wrong reasons tribe, ability to bribe voters, ability to rig elections, party affiliations etc. Werra winning or losing the deputy position can never be a benchmark of his competency or lack of thereof.

If you are so fed up with Werra, why don't you just pay attention to any of the many other artists who excite you & stop hiding behind your "maiso-mere super fan" tag to spew pointless bile. I mean why are you still a super fan is you are so super fed up?

Manzambi94 #3 on: July 03, 2019, 15:28

• View Profile

Wow!! Fact is political leaders in Africa rarely get elected into office for their competency, they get elected for many other wrong reasons tribe, ability to bribe voters, ability to rig elections, party affiliations etc. Werra winning or losing the deputy position can never be a benchmark of his competency or lack of thereof.

If you are so fed up with Werra, why don't you just pay attention to any of the many other artists who excite you & stop hiding behind your "maiso-mere super fan" tag to spew pointless bile. I mean why are you still a super fan is you are so super fed up?
If you have a friend or an uncle who is an alcoholic what would you do? See him dying or try to be harsh with him to make him understand that alcohool is bad? I will be harsh like alcohol can be deadly if not controlled the victimism get people fed if everytime something doesn't go as you plan you cry. And werra is making this effects of people. Maison Mere except for the Atalaku department is dead

ZamundaPrince #4 on: July 03, 2019, 15:34

• View Profile

If you have a friend or an uncle who is an alcoholic what would you do? See him dying or try to be harsh with him to make him understand that alcohool is bad? I will be harsh like alcohol can be deadly if not controlled the victimism get people fed if everytime something doesn't go as you plan you cry. And werra is making this effects of people. Maison Mere except for the Atalaku department is dead

If Maison Mere is dead by current standards then there's no Congolese group that can be said to be alive

shamala #5 on: July 03, 2019, 16:05

• View Profile

Wow!! Fact is political leaders in Africa rarely get elected into office for their competency, they get elected for many other wrong reasons tribe, ability to bribe voters, ability to rig elections, party affiliations etc.

Sounds familiar Hehehehe
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.