Author Topic: I FEEL LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE: TRACKED DOWN RARE CDS  (Read 4624 times)

Matebu on: May 10, 2020, 22:24

• View Profile
Décompte Final - brand new, still in plastic wraps. After literally a decade of search, I was able to find a copy online. Was a bit expensive, but definitely worth it. Will post the booklet in the booklet thread later on. I also found Madilu’s Pouvoir, which My previous copy was stolen years ago.

If anyone know where I can get CDs of Aimelia’s Constat and Extra Musica’s Shalai, please let me know

Also - If anyone is interested, I have the booklet for all of Wazekwa’s early albums. Not sure if they’ve been posted already

Seben_Maniac #1 on: May 10, 2020, 22:30

• View Profile
Nice bro! I've been constantly looking for all kinds of rare stuff for a while. Hopefully I can share one of them very soon

Matebu #2 on: May 10, 2020, 22:32

• View Profile
Never mind, like most SIPE productions, there is no real booklet. The label was unprofessional compared to JPS

Matebu #3 on: May 10, 2020, 22:33

• View Profile
Nice bro! I've been constantly looking for all kinds of rare stuff for a while. Hopefully I can share one of them very soon

Yeah, searching for CDs is not so easy nowadays. Trying to add to my collection before it’s too late

CM PRINCE #4 on: May 10, 2020, 22:34

• View Profile
Classic album. Make sure you enjoy that album with the real Quality, I'm almost jealous lol

SLK97 #5 on: May 10, 2020, 22:36

• View Profile
Do you have the booklet for Wazekwa's Bonjour Monsieur and Sponsor albums? BTW, you're not the only one trying to catch them all lol. I wonder why most African/Congolese labels haven't realised that streaming services are a thing.

Seben_Maniac #6 on: May 10, 2020, 22:36

• View Profile

Yeah, searching for CDs is not so easy nowadays. Trying to add to my collection before it’s too late

Right! It's all about the timing. I remember a few years ago you guys were talking about how hard it was to find that Suzuki album. Things like that pop out of nowhere sometimes

Matebu #7 on: May 10, 2020, 22:38

• View Profile
Classic album. Make sure you enjoy that album with the real Quality, I'm almost jealous lol

Bro, if you want the album in FLAC quality let me know I’ll add to the rare albums thread

Matebu #8 on: May 10, 2020, 22:39

• View Profile
Do you have the booklet for Wazekwa's Bonjour Monsieur and Sponsor albums? BTW, you're not the only one trying to catch them all lol. I wonder why most African/Congolese labels haven't realised that streaming services are a thing.

Yeah, will post shortly

CM PRINCE #9 on: May 11, 2020, 03:58

• View Profile

Bro, if you want the album in FLAC quality let me know I’ll add to the rare albums thread
Yeah that'll be nice of you thanks.

Longbluesquid #10 on: May 11, 2020, 04:12

• View Profile

tyadm #11 on: May 11, 2020, 18:50

• View Profile
Décompte Final - brand new, still in plastic wraps. After literally a decade of search, I was able to find a copy online. Was a bit expensive, but definitely worth it. Will post the booklet in the booklet thread later on. I also found Madilu’s Pouvoir, which My previous copy was stolen years ago.

If anyone know where I can get CDs of Aimelia’s Constat and Extra Musica’s Shalai, please let me know

Also - If anyone is interested, I have the booklet for all of Wazekwa’s early albums. Not sure if they’ve been posted already

OMG! On which websites did you find these African cds in good condition?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: May 14, 2020, 09:07

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do you just want the CD's or MP3 will do? I have Aimelia's Constat and Shalai on my external hard drive,the actual CD'S are in my storeroom in the UK but got the hard drive with me here in Zambia. If MP3 is fine let me know which hosting site is the best to use for sharing .
LE BIG BOSS

Matebu #13 on: May 14, 2020, 18:07

• View Profile
Do you just want the CD's or MP3 will do? I have Aimelia's Constat and Shalai on my external hard drive,the actual CD'S are in my storeroom in the UK but got the hard drive with me here in Zambia. If MP3 is fine let me know which hosting site is the best to use for sharing .

Masta, if you have both in 320 kbps that would be great if you can share. Google Drive is by far the most robust file sharing service.