Author Topic: GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN WHATS HAPPENING ABOUT BOMPEMA AND WERRASON?  (Read 15968 times)

Manzambi94 #30 on: August 12, 2020, 19:57

• View Profile
prince the thing with bogus is that he is a very very very very stubborn guy when he thinks he is in his own right,i saw today a live he did to hit back at people  who insulted him and his mother in the name of werra and he went quite hard to an extent that i think even jb will distance himself from him for a moment and he warned that its just the beginning since they insulted his mother he will be on their back till the end
Another Celeo in the making

Pablo01 #31 on: August 12, 2020, 20:16

• View Profile
Wera is indeed a faux chanteur. I don't see why people are getting mad at Bogus.
false singer ?!

Werrason really has a attenuating and melancholy voice at the same time just like Emerite Emeneya!
Brrruuuuuuu tika koloba bongo ko. Ya Noël azali mama ya ba faux chanteur tata ya ba faux chanteur if faux chanteur was a spprt Werra would be winning from the beginning of the competition till the competition ended, you are making Emeneya cry in his grave, pardon tika koloba bongo. I never understood how he could make Ferre, Deplick, Heritier, and many others sing so well when he can hit a not for nothing at all.
I sware I will beat up everyome who will try to say that I am a Werra hater

Kiekiekie Prince, yaka ko tala haineux wana.

CM PRINCE #32 on: August 12, 2020, 20:30

• View Profile
Wera is indeed a faux chanteur. I don't see why people are getting mad at Bogus.
false singer ?!

Werrason really has a attenuating and melancholy voice at the same time just like Emerite Emeneya!
Brrruuuuuuu tika koloba bongo ko. Ya Noël azali mama ya ba faux chanteur tata ya ba faux chanteur if faux chanteur was a spprt Werra would be winning from the beginning of the competition till the competition ended, you are making Emeneya cry in his grave, pardon tika koloba bongo. I never understood how he could make Ferre, Deplick, Heritier, and many others sing so well when he can hit a not for nothing at all.

Lol please no don’t involve my name in this, I’m not involved  ;D

Pablo01 #33 on: August 12, 2020, 20:36

• View Profile
false singer ?!

Lol please no don’t involve my name in this, I’m not involved  ;D

:D it's not big deal, my bro!

Paysan Congolais #34 on: August 12, 2020, 21:34

• View Profile

Werra is a faux chanteur. Listen to how he destroyed the "coeur" in No Comment Schengen. It's clearly bad to the ear.

The guys is borderline tone deaf.

Please, bring a guitarist and give Werra a mic.

Werra was only good in the studio.

Did you listen very well?

do you have musical ears? Lol.

Did you?

Regular ears are enough. You have real singers on that stage and a guy trying.

The guy is a mediocre singer. That's a universal fact. You can love him. It's not a problem, but the guy singing abilities are trash.

He's a good dancer tho.  :D

Manzambi94 #35 on: August 12, 2020, 21:44

• View Profile

Werra is a faux chanteur. Listen to how he destroyed the "coeur" in No Comment Schengen. It's clearly bad to the ear.

Did you?

The guy is a mediocre singer. That's a universal fact. You can love him. It's not a problem, but the guy singing abilities are trash.

Finally, someone other than me said it, yes Werra dances well, he has musical taste and can make people sing their heart out but na makambo ya ba voix na ye ba mpiaka na ba mpiaka

Pablo01 #36 on: August 12, 2020, 22:27

• View Profile

Did you?

Well of course that I have.

Kiekiekie, Hahaha donc yo Mawa Trop
I think your ears are bad.
Go listen again, and tell me what you "honestly" think.

Yeah of course Werra can dance, donc aza artiste complet ya kosakana te!

Admit that also that Adolphe Dominguez is a faux chanteur, right?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 22:40 by Pabloone71 »

Pablo01 #37 on: August 12, 2020, 22:27

• View Profile

Did you?

Finally, someone other than me said it, yes Werra dances well, he has musical taste and can make people sing their heart out but na makambo ya ba voix na ye ba mpiaka na ba mpiaka
Donc bino bo kanisaka que soki oyembi likolo nde ozalaka vrai chanteur.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 22:34 by Pabloone71 »

Manzambi94 #38 on: August 12, 2020, 23:12

• View Profile

Did you?

What? Lol Werra should be just follow his 2nd voix and sing low but he tried to sing like a 1st voix whem he isn't. It isn't about first or second voix it is about in tune listen to Werra making a stunning 2eme voix in Augustine
3:25

Voilaaaaa shiit this is a excellent second voix now compare it.with this

2:33
And this

Check from the 5:16 Eboa as a second voix to see how he deliveres it

Sikoyo oyo eza nini ?

00:12

Oyo ko yemba bien?

Now compare it.to 3:01 when Fabro sing it, mmm yoka elengi ya 2eme voix

Another 2eme voix listen to Oliviera singing Ali Mbonda's song

0:30

Nzembo ezo kende Bien bavocal eleki bien, pe ba coral nani mutu abebisa Nzembo?

4:23 Igwe mutu abebisi, why is he singing like a first voix when he hasn't the voice.for it?

Do I need to post more songs to show kifaux chanteur ya Werra? And being a 1st voix isn't always good check Showme and how he screams

1:58

1:43 (and he is even with Autotune think if he was without itç

0:11

Robinio also has a problem like Werra singing like the first voix out of tone, anyway here how.muc Showme screams at

2:25 now makw an experiment and wake up everyday with these songs with Showme screaming and tell me how would you feel

Or else try to use thisnas a wake up

The first seconds of Ambulance screaming.

1st voix isn't synonim of perfection I brought you Fabregas, Oliviera, Eboa artist who are second voix and sing well and I also brouggt you examples where being a first voix isn't syninim of good songs, it is not about the first.voix or.deuxieme voix following your logic Deplick should be a superstar but Fabregas is stealing his spot

How could I forget this gem where Showme is really trying to loose his voice

1:16

Pablo01 #39 on: August 12, 2020, 23:36

• View Profile

Did you?

What? Lol Werra should be just follow his 2nd voix and sing low but he tried to sing like a 1st voix whem he isn't. It isn't about first or second voix it is about in tune listen to Werra making a stunning 2eme voix in Augustine

And this

Sikoyo oyo eza nini ?

Oyo ko yemba bien?

4:23 Igwe mutu abebisi, why is he singing like a first voix when he hasn't the voice.for it?

Do I need to post more songs to show kifaux chanteur ya Werra? And being a 1st voix isn't always good check Showme and how he screams

Robinio also has a problem like Werra singing like the first voix out of tone, anyway here how.muc Showme screams at

2:25 now makw an experiment and wake up everyday with these songs with Showme screaming and tell me how would you feel

1st voix isn't synonim of perfection I brought you Fabregas, Oliviera, Eboa artist who are second voix and sing well and I also brouggt you examples where being a first voix isn't syninim of good songs, it is not about the first.voix or.deuxieme voix following your logic Deplick should be a superstar but Fabregas is stealing his spot

Formerly, Werrason is still a good singer, and that's all.

Kiekiekie ;D. Ba demi thon, azo yemba on dirait aza na kwiti 1:10:43 Really lol.

My bro, Ba faux acrobaties kiekiekiekie, surtout na nzembo Nungu Nungu.

1:22

Surtout na nzembo Nungu Nungu.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 00:01 by Pabloone71 »

JV “Lone Ranger” #40 on: August 13, 2020, 10:43

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #41 on: August 13, 2020, 18:35

• View Profile
I just watched the latest rant from Bogus damnnnnn he went in on Werra lol openly.

https://www.facebook.com/595505717457540/posts/1245477655793673/?vh=e

At 6:10 I couldn't hold it my God the impersonation of Werra was on point, beside that I mean we all know Werra is like that.

I mean there is a reason why people are getting fed up with musicians and their macchiavellian ways, it is true Bogus is talking about Ali Mbonda without mentioning him and it is true he didn't do nothing for him, and he make Photo Joel Mbetenge beat up when Photo Joel was one of the biggest fans of Werra, do you hear Werra talk about Didi Kinuani again? Of course not because Diamonds are over, or even Vital Kamerhe have you seen Werra or any other artist mention him? If we wanna go far as a culture we need to stop to treat Werra and guys like that like God, I mean all the people in the comment insulting Bogus would be the first one to cry if something like that happens to them.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 18:42 by Manzambi94 »

Manzambi94 #42 on: August 13, 2020, 18:46

• View Profile

Did you?

And this

Sikoyo oyo eza nini ?

Oyo ko yemba bien?

Formerly, Werrason is still a good singer, and that's all.

Kiekiekie ;D. Ba demi thon, azo yemba on dirait aza na kwiti 1:10:43 Really lol.

My bro, Ba faux acrobaties kiekiekiekie, surtout na nzembo Nungu Nungu.

1:22

Surtout na nzembo Nungu Nungu.

Lol what he had drunk in that concert lol his voice sounds super off anyway man I am a Werra fan just because I ciriticize him it doesn't mean that I don't like him but we have to be honest and say that he can't sing or at least he can't sing anymore

Pablo01 #43 on: August 14, 2020, 10:27

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #44 on: August 14, 2020, 10:29

• View Profile
I just watched the latest rant from Bogus damnnnnn he went in on Werra lol openly.

https://www.facebook.com/595505717457540/posts/1245477655793673/?vh=e

At 6:10 I couldn't hold it my God the impersonation of Werra was on point, beside that I mean we all know Werra is like that.

I mean there is a reason why people are getting fed up with musicians and their macchiavellian ways, it is true Bogus is talking about Ali Mbonda without mentioning him and it is true he didn't do nothing for him, and he make Photo Joel Mbetenge beat up when Photo Joel was one of the biggest fans of Werra, do you hear Werra talk about Didi Kinuani again? Of course not because Diamonds are over, or even Vital Kamerhe have you seen Werra or any other artist mention him? If we wanna go far as a culture we need to stop to treat Werra and guys like that like God, I mean all the people in the comment insulting Bogus would be the first one to cry if something like that happens to them.

Lol he ain’t holding back with his words