Author Topic: APOCALYPSE HITS BACK AT BRIGADE CALLING HIM A LIAR AND A HATER  (Read 7880 times)

CM PRINCE #15 on: August 12, 2020, 13:40

• View Profile
I enjoyed the ntaba era of QL.

I might be the only one then. LOL.
And you’re also one of the only ones of today who enjoyed that stupid crie “c’est le moment”

Seben_Maniac #16 on: August 12, 2020, 15:00

• View Profile
Brigade is waaay better than apocalypse lol you cant be serious saying otherwise

Paysan Congolais #17 on: August 12, 2020, 16:39

• View Profile

And you’re also one of the only ones of today who enjoyed that stupid crie “c’est le moment”

That cri was loved back then tho. I remember before the album came, they used to play a very bad quality audio of this cri. People used to go crazy in the club whenever it played.

I must also be the only one who enjoyed Gessac in QL. I'm not talking about the album, but the shows. LOL. Koffi misused him.

CM PRINCE #18 on: August 12, 2020, 17:02

• View Profile

That cri was loved back then tho. I remember before the album came, they used to play a very bad quality audio of this cri. People used to go crazy in the club whenever it played.

I must also be the only one who enjoyed Gessac in QL. I'm not talking about the album, but the shows. LOL. Koffi misused him.
  ;D ;D you’re right.
But my issue was in concerts he was just saying the same thing over and over “C’est le moment, Batikala Mpiaka, Aller Sarkozy” it just got so annoying.

archos #19 on: August 12, 2020, 17:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.
But my issue was in concerts he was just saying the same thing over and over “C’est le moment, Batikala Mpiaka, Aller Sarkozy” it just got so annoying.

lol latino exposed his lack of creation big time, he did not have nono chaka  anymore to give him almost full generiques at times
and unluckily for him thats when koffi started having again desire to do animation himself so instead of mbasu and co giving their animation to gesac koffi himself did the work on that la chicotte a papa along with ordinateur

Wenge1995 #20 on: August 12, 2020, 17:29

• View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.

That "sima munene" cri lol that female atalaku was so promising but she had to get knocked up smh...and not by me even lmao

Paysan Congolais #21 on: August 12, 2020, 17:33

• View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.

You forgot Mitshopo, eh mitshopo !

Ah ah Gessac was my man.  :D :D :D

CM PRINCE #22 on: August 12, 2020, 17:35

• View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.

It wasn’t supposed to be a compliment Paysan!  ;D ;D  ;D

CM PRINCE #23 on: August 12, 2020, 17:37

• View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.

lol latino exposed his lack of creation big time, he did not have nono chaka  anymore to give him almost full generiques at times
and unluckily for him thats when koffi started having again desire to do animation himself so instead of mbasu and co giving their animation to gesac koffi himself did the work on that la chicotte a papa along with ordinateur
Ahh I can honestly imagine Koffi’s reaction when realising he had no creativity in his voice “Ahh putain de merde”  :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 19:22 by CM PRINCE »

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #24 on: August 12, 2020, 19:10

• View Profile
Hahahahahah Oh God Paysan just said Apoca is on same level with Brigade kkkkkk even if Brigade didn't go to WMM he would still be miles better than him.

Manzambi94 #25 on: August 12, 2020, 20:13

• View Profile
Say whatever about Gessac but boy his work in Bod Ezanga Kombo is impressive, I am sad he was too much busy chasing Bill's ghost instead of developing his own style, maybe if he did he would have last longer, about Apocalypse he really did a great work in droit chemin, but Brigade is way bettet than him and once again Apoca is a Bill clone so him too was too much busy chasing Bill ghost instead of doing his own, sometimes when I close my eyes and hear Apoca, Gessac and even Bercy in Ingeta (the first time I heard the songs in Ingeta I thought Bill was back to make a feat with Werra as rumours adressed it) I feel like is Bill and that it is not good, the only Bill scholar who can be original is Kabuya but his alcohool addictiom will lead him to death. Europe Congolese musician should focus on making music rather than insulting people Apoca, Dollain, Rolly, and many others who came to Europe only knows how to insult people rather tham working on their music, and about Naza feature, well maybe Apoca feels like is the best moment of his career.

Paysan Congolais #26 on: August 12, 2020, 21:26

• View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.

Don't worry. I know. I'm the only one here who likes the QL Gessac.  :D :D But even if you attack my man, at least you use all the cris. Ah ah ah !

Wenge1995 #27 on: August 12, 2020, 23:28

• View Profile
Say whatever about Gessac but boy his work in Bod Ezanga Kombo is impressive, I am sad he was too much busy chasing Bill's ghost instead of developing his own style, maybe if he did he would have last longer, about Apocalypse he really did a great work in droit chemin, but Brigade is way bettet than him and once again Apoca is a Bill clone so him too was too much busy chasing Bill ghost instead of doing his own, sometimes when I close my eyes and hear Apoca, Gessac and even Bercy in Ingeta (the first time I heard the songs in Ingeta I thought Bill was back to make a feat with Werra as rumours adressed it) I feel like is Bill and that it is not good, the only Bill scholar who can be original is Kabuya but his alcohool addictiom will lead him to death. Europe Congolese musician should focus on making music rather than insulting people Apoca, Dollain, Rolly, and many others who came to Europe only knows how to insult people rather tham working on their music, and about Naza feature, well maybe Apoca feels like is the best moment of his career.

I liked his animation style from Sponsor and Signature, it was more melodic than the roughness we began to see in Yo Nani until now.

CM PRINCE #28 on: August 13, 2020, 01:18

• View Profile

;D ;D you’re right.

Don't worry. I know. I'm the only one here who likes the QL Gessac.  :D :D But even if you attack my man, at least you use all the cris. Ah ah ah !
Ahhhh you got me there, I only know the 4 cries he came with which really isn’t a good thing loool.

ZamundaPrince #29 on: August 14, 2020, 12:55

• View Profile
Another washed up artist trying hard to remain relevant