Author Topic: CHOMI IS PLAYING A DANGEROUS GAME  (Read 1762 times)

Manzambi94 on: December 10, 2020, 11:53

• View Profile

He in short said that it is true that being with Robinio made him known with his cries going into stadiums and being played in clubs but once the interviewer hint at him that Robinio's group is little (because Chomi earlier in the interview said that he is joining a big group Villa Nova) he first doesn't answer than he says that if he is not replying back it means it is right, and says that is totally fake that he went to test for But Na Fillet ( I can understand him, Imagine being a leader and go on an interview saying his groups wasn't your first choice? That's one of the problem Ronaldinho had with WMM so I understand Chomi lying) and says that there at Robinio's Chiffre Neuf there wasn't anything more to do for.him, since he used to work a lot he felt really undervalued the moment he started to make cries and then seeing Robinio singing it like their own for example the Misu Na Misuccrie: Robinio Mundibu aye lelo etc. So he is excited to be in Villa Nova introducing his new dance Lokolo actually the first thing he wanted was La Danse De La Honte by Fabro and Innoss, and said that when he went to VillaNova everybody welcomed him well.

Jdog #1 on: December 11, 2020, 05:16

• View Profile
My thing is that yeah, there hasn't been a generique from Robinio for a couple years but that doesn't mean that he wasn't on the album Noir Et Blanc. Something may have had to happen for him to leave.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 12, 2020, 09:25

• View Profile
My thing is that yeah, there hasn't been a generique from Robinio for a couple years but that doesn't mean that he wasn't on the album Noir Et Blanc. Something may have had to happen for him to leave.

I think it was just that the Générique not being consisten and not being able to be a free agent and work your way with money, but Chomi must be smart because there with Robinio he was the number one probably was getting paid, and really hadn't much competition unless Lévitique Cinq Chantier would wake up, now with Fabregas he have 3 Jours, Archignance, Phraséologie, Sabalo, Nyemetele to compete with for one or two minutes if we are nice on a générique, I mean why? If I was him I would just joined Wenge MM to pursue my music career because Fabregas doesn't pay and will not have a problem in not doing anything for you or if you go outside of his group try to block your career look at Ibrator, But Na Fillet and Acoustic all the people who indirectly or directly addressed how Fabregas deals with his ex signes