Author Topic: FORMER JB MPIANA BODYGUARD EXPLAINS WHY FERRE DID NOT JOIN WENGE BCBG  (Read 5713 times)

archos on: December 10, 2020, 17:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

At 54 50 maitre maguch ossango reveals that ferre lived them in bandal before his test in wenge 4X4 and that their brother had two children with ferre's mother guy and another one so guy is not a born gola but rather shungu but took gola because of being ferre's brother and musician
so the reason why ferre did not join wenge bcbg is that aimelia who was fearing ferre came along with dieu makila the guy known to have kicked ferre out of blaise bula's house to him to say that ferre has insulted jb and maguch says he did not take time to make sure its true  which he apologises to ferre today and when ferre arrived he blocked him despite ferre insisting and almost crying  he was radical because he was reported to that ferre insulted jb and ferre then had to walk from blaise bula's house then from that he went to werra's house and that unfair treatment ferre received  turned out a blessing for him as it worked out so well for him in maison mere
earlier on he talked also about how in 1993 when el paris arrived in kinshasa werra sent wenge bodyguards to cause havoc at el paris concert and  the one who beat marie paul  died not too long after,marie paul having told him he was the last person he'd ever beat on earth
After that part he revealed he went to work with koffi  and that at some point koffi ordered him to beat rocky blanchard which he did and he regrets today
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 17:16 by archos »

Mfumu Vata #1 on: December 10, 2020, 17:29

• View Profile
Generation Wenge is so weird. I've never seen when the Victoria-Viva rivalery came on his height that Wemba sended his guards to beat Emeneya nor Tabu Ley sending his people to beat Franco.

Wasn't it Elloit Mondombe's brother ? Because Ado Yuhe once in 2013 also asked Marie Paul about that, and him explaining that his brother beat his friend with a chair and was about to beat him (maybe he beat him, but leaders never like to admit that) with Elliot instead of stopping, encourage him to beat Marie Paul and Marie Paul saying that he would react in the night, with man ending up by passing away. But I saw that Elloit recently deny that he died because of those reasons.

Marie Paul was a scary guy back in those days (1993-2000), alot of mysterious stuff happended. He also claims that its because of him that Manda Chante can't reach those high notes anymore since he left Wenge El Paris and Manda until this days throwing indirect shots towards him for accidently sacrifing his mother.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 17:31 by Mfumu Vata »

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 10, 2020, 18:50

• View Profile
Accidently sacrificing his mother? What? And why that guard that beat Marie Paul died after he promised him he would be the last person to beat on this earth? Damn is Spirituality that strong?

Mfumu Vata #3 on: December 10, 2020, 19:01

• View Profile
One of his witchdoctors promised him to boost his fame more, but he didn't knew that it had a price, which was the death of his mother.

Marie Paul was iniated as a tribal-chief of the Yaka-tribe, that's why he got the nickname of Mwanta Yaav, which is the title that Emperors of the Lunda-Empire use (The Bayaka became part of the Empire Lunda shortly after ending the Kongo Kingdom). That's why Papa Wemba used to respect him alot, since that  he was also a tribal-chief. Tribal chiefs are known for having strong kindoki. Marie Paul is today finished but until this day, but until this days had sometimes those moments that he's possessed.

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: December 12, 2020, 04:07

• View Profile
Tutu Callugi had also said that Aimela was the reason why Ferre Gola did not join Wenge BCBG.
Here is the interview which he talked the same subject. Funny that Werrason fans got so mad about it.

53:02-53:45

CM PRINCE #5 on: December 12, 2020, 04:18

• View Profile
Tutu Callugi had also said that Aimela was the reason why Ferre Gola did not join Wenge BCBG.
Here is the interview which he talked the same subject. Funny that Werrason fans got so mad about it.

Lol bro Werra fans got mad about this cause this interview was wayyyy too bias, He literally blamed the whole entire split on Werra, even Aimelia who’s not on the best terms with Werra called him out on that.

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: December 12, 2020, 04:23

• View Profile

Lol bro Werra fans got mad about this cause this interview was wayyyy too bias, He literally blamed the whole entire split on Werra, even Aimelia who’s not on the best terms with Werra called him out on that.
I get what you are saying but in a sense, I understand why he would put the blame on Werrason. He and Werra had a deep fallout. I can also feel pain from him when he spoke of Werrason. Since Werra did Tutu Callugi dirty, that is why he has more harsh sentiments towards Werrason. However, I think Werra and Tutu need a deep talk. I will say this. Werrason will have a better chance to reconcile with an individual like Callugi than an individual like Alain Mpela. I am surprised that Mpela and Werra were even close friends. They don't seem good together. Mpela seems to be more of a JB type than a Werra type.

I hope that a true reconciliation can between Werrason and Tutu Callugi.

CM PRINCE #7 on: December 12, 2020, 05:06

• View Profile

I get what you are saying but in a sense, I understand why he would put the blame on Werrason. He and Werra had a deep fallout. I can also feel pain from him when he spoke of Werrason. Since Werra did Tutu Callugi dirty, that is why he has more harsh sentiments towards Werrason. However, I think Werra and Tutu need a deep talk. I will say this. Werrason will have a better chance to reconcile with an individual like Callugi than an individual like Alain Mpela. I am surprised that Mpela and Werra were even close friends. They don't seem good together. Mpela seems to be more of a JB type than a Werra type.

I hope that a true reconciliation can between Werrason and Tutu Callugi.
What are you talking about now? Werra and Tutu never had a fall out, They were very close, Tutu just chose to follow Jb and bcbg because they already had visas and a Europe tour in their hands, whilst Werra didn’t in the beginning.

archos #8 on: December 12, 2020, 10:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
  had wenge existed for 3 more years we could have seen tutu and bill as the duo,werra was already having echo that tutu was working with a  young guy and  ekokota was on the downfall and jb and werra were starting to be disappointed with him(you'll notice from 1994 his contribution started to gradually drop while he was untouchable before) and bill recorded a generique with his group which was sometimes shown on tv

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: December 13, 2020, 12:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like Aimelia's looks and calmness are deceiving,he's actually a thug.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #10 on: December 13, 2020, 13:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Looks like Aimelia's looks and calmness are deceiving,he's actually a thug.

Bro guess  the first ever musician of bcbg who confronted him about his behaviour, you'll be surprised lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: December 13, 2020, 13:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bro guess  the first ever musician of bcbg who confronted him about his behaviour, you'll be surprised lol
I heard it was Titina? When Chay said Titina "atapa ye"  ;D  First time hearing that term,what exactly does it mean,beat or slap? :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 13:21 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: December 13, 2020, 13:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Funny how life is, Aimelia ensures Ferre is driven away from BCBG then Aimelia later joins Maison Mere where Ferre was the main lead singer and Werra's number 2.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #13 on: December 13, 2020, 13:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I heard it was Titina? When Chay said Titina "atapa ye"  ;D  First time hearing that term,what exactly does it mean,beat or slap? :D

yeah slap or punch
lol the first one to counter aimelia about his behaviour was no other than heritier who refused to be sent to do something after he came and kept throwing disrespectful shade at kibens chai rio and bogus  about their looks and things like that and that they will only sing in bcbg in 2050

CM PRINCE #14 on: December 13, 2020, 14:11

• View Profile

yeah slap or punch
lol the first one to counter aimelia about his behaviour was no other than heritier who refused to be sent to do something after he came and kept throwing disrespectful shade at kibens chai rio and bogus  about their looks and things like that and that they will only sing in bcbg in 2050
Loool Aimelia’s funny I don’t care what anyone says hahaha, but let’s be honest was he wrong when he was talking about their looks? Especially if you compare them to MM in 1999. You had Kibens who couldn’t dance to save his life, Rio sounding like a woman, Chai who just sounded weird like a drunk homeless with his “Ehhhh” lol and Bogus who sings like he’s about to cry.
But one thing MM really humbled Aimelia a lot, because he couldn’t be the bully that he was in 4x4 and BCBG.