Author Topic: Wemba's famous concert at Forest National this evening on Z-Ndule's channel  (Read 2706 times)

Mfumu Vata on: April 28, 2021, 11:41

• View Profile

Sydo #1 on: April 28, 2021, 14:03

• View Profile
    • YouTube
I though I would never see this concert, finally someone is uploading it.
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Sydo #2 on: April 28, 2021, 21:57

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Mfumu Vata #3 on: April 28, 2021, 23:00

• View Profile
The part of Molokai has more fire compared to that of Zenith de Paris. Looks like Wemba listened to the criticism he received, something that's missing with the artists of today. People would for example say to x artist that his lyrics for world music is to basic, but him still continuing with it and calling them jeaous. Other people would say to artist y that his music is to monotonous, but he wouldn't listen and still continue with that.

CM PRINCE #4 on: April 28, 2021, 23:19

• View Profile
The part of Molokai has more fire compared to that of Zenith de Paris. Looks like Wemba listened to the criticism he received, something that's missing with the artists of today. People would for example say to x artist that his lyrics for world music is to basic, but him still continuing with it and calling them jeaous. Other people would say to artist y that his music is to monotonous, but he wouldn't listen and still continue with that.
No lies there, looool just say their names Fally and Ferre, but you’re still correct. Also their fan base don’t help them by constantly praising whatever either of them put out like their God and seeing nothing wrong with the direction they go in.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: April 28, 2021, 23:40

• View Profile

from 1:19:15 min this was the moment for Lidjo Kwempa to stop bleaching his skin, but he still continued and now if you see him you will think that he's in the 80s. Sad to see the late Djodjo Bayinge (1:20:02 min). The Japanese guy Masuta used to follow Viva La Musica often, I remember him being present when they toured in 2001 to the United States.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 23:44 by Mfumu Vata »

tyadm #6 on: April 28, 2021, 23:58

• View Profile

I can already say that this is one of the best concerts of Papa Wemba! Without hesitation!

SLK97 #7 on: April 29, 2021, 01:00

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #8 on: April 29, 2021, 08:43

• View Profile
Always nice to see when Nyoka Longo reminds Wemba about their past in Zaiko Langa Langa (2:07:35 min)

Mfumu Vata #9 on: April 29, 2021, 08:47

• View Profile
No disrespect for Viva La Musica "Cour des Grands", but it was really time for them to leave, they were to old and looking all like looking like bandleaders who had already a band in Kinshasa. Their show missed fired compared to the one of Zenith de Paris, I guess that they felt less pression, knowing that Nouvelle Ecriture wouldn't be present. However, they still put a good show.

The part with Tony Sad went totally wrong, it was better if they sung O'koningana in live. Looks like Wemba didn't took time them to rehearse this show with Viva La Musica and his guests Emeneya, Evoloko and Nyoka Longo well.