Author Topic: IS BIRAMAN THE MOST UNDERRATED ATALAKU FROM BRAZZA?  (Read 2385 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 08, 2021, 20:27

• View Profile

07:48

00:50
Man this is talent

6:29

Here he animates alone but the part at 6:29 is golden plus Kingo Ya So is a really fun movement to dance ngl

This guy really know how to animate but in Brazza Atalaku conversation between the Atalakus who came after KilaMbongo, Arafat, Typhoïde and to some Extent ETAs Unis he is not talked about like Zaparo, YouYou Mobange De Brazza etc. Why is he so underrated? To me is the second best after YouYou Mobange but he doesn't get any credit if you listen to 90% of his animation are almost always the best in the Générique

mokosarkani #1 on: May 14, 2021, 14:57

• View Profile
man, all his songs are hit... i think he animated 1 or 2 albums by himself plus he's been there for a minute now. Just as far as productivity and tenure alone i dont there are many atalakus that can rival him, both sides of the river !!!!

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: May 14, 2021, 18:59

• View Profile

07:48

00:50
Man this is talent

6:29

Here he animates alone but the part at 6:29 is golden plus Kingo Ya So is a really fun movement to dance ngl

This guy really know how to animate but in Brazza Atalaku conversation between the Atalakus who came after KilaMbongo, Arafat, Typhoïde and to some Extent ETAs Unis he is not talked about like Zaparo, YouYou Mobange De Brazza etc. Why is he so underrated? To me is the second best after YouYou Mobange but he doesn't get any credit if you listen to 90% of his animation are almost always the best in the Générique
Personally I think he is the best in Brazza, cause YouYou was good at Extra Musica, alone mmmmm just lukewarm animations......... Biraman is really powerful, I sometimes wish he moves to a big artist cause he deserves to be heard.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: May 14, 2021, 19:00

• View Profile
Ohhh also not to disrespect Zaparo, he is the best too, really like all his cries with Nouvel Horizon.

242 #4 on: May 16, 2021, 02:19

• View Profile
Biraman is a great atalaku . I remember when he took over when Dady saoudien left back in 2003 . I always like Youyou Mobange because he’s very versatile and creative with his crie in kikongo, teke and lingala . The only thing I don’t like about him is his lack of consistency of dropping songs and projets

Manzambi94 #5 on: May 16, 2021, 22:40

• View Profile
Guys given that this is a Brazzaville Atalaku, what do you think of Si Vitesse and Ando Andoche? The Atalakus of Riga Dogs

Here some songs they have made togheter Andoche is the one with a missing teeth singing at 00:42

Si Vitesse is the guy at 2:55

They really sounds good togheter here it is the other générique where they have worked togheter

Gotta admit that here Doudou Copa animated excellently and the whole song is really good it is in underrated tune

Here at 00:19 Andoche animates the whole song alone I like this tune you can hear that the guitar is really.Kinshasa based especially at 2:27 and at 2:32

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 19, 2021, 21:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Brazza guys are just excellent. When i want quality music it's Brazza musicians i listen to. Roga Roga is overrated, I prefer Doudou Copa, Kevin Mboaunde and Cegra Carl,these 3 are flying the Brazza flag high.
LE BIG BOSS