Author Topic: IF THERE WAS STILL CONFLICT SANKARA WOULD USE THIS VIDEO FOR SURE LOL  (Read 2057 times)

archos on: May 12, 2021, 10:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: May 12, 2021, 10:58

• View Profile
Oh wow, I thought Fally’s was bad lol....he looks like a cartoon character  ;D

archos #2 on: May 12, 2021, 11:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He's completely lost even the little weight he gained in lockdown he looks even skinnier here than in maison mere
i think must be some genetic thing like the mpiana's his brothers are also quick to go back super skinny

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 12, 2021, 11:37

• View Profile
Hey at least one thing these most 5th generation guys at least the main ones have in common is most of them are still active sport wise, Fally, Ferre, Heritier, Fabro none of these guys have belly’s like the way Koffi, Jb, Werra, Adolphe, Wemba had/have.

Manzambi94 #4 on: May 12, 2021, 11:43

• View Profile

I am sure hed be using it to roast heritier over his legs

Usually when you are already skinny and do a lot of cardio, your legs will be the first to be really skinny as well, anyway bro how can he train to a Rhumba? I can't train if I don't have a générique on my headphones

archos #5 on: May 12, 2021, 13:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Hey at least one thing these most 5th generation guys at least the main ones have in common is most of them are still active sport wise, Fally, Ferre, Heritier, Fabro none of these guys have belly’s like the way Koffi, Jb, Werra, Adolphe, Wemba had/have.

celeo scram and bill clinton left the chat :D :D :D

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: May 12, 2021, 14:52

• View Profile
This is so sad that there would conflicts over baseless stuff like this. Heritier want to stay active, good. Sankara needs to do his own music and actually do a reality show roasting people that he likes to do.

CM PRINCE #7 on: May 12, 2021, 16:45

• View Profile

celeo scram and bill clinton left the chat :D :D :D
Loool I’m still not used to seeing Celeo with a lot weight, everytime I hear the name Celeo I think of the skinny ripped Celeo from WMM, but that being said he looks more intimidating now then he did when he was skinny. Whilst Bill in the other hand it’s the other way round he was more intimidating in his WMM and Le Marquis days  ;D