Author Topic: PATROUILLE DES STARS DRUMMER JOINS ROGA ROGA'S EXTRA MUSICA  (Read 3990 times)

archos on: May 16, 2021, 09:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Abidjan ngotima,he left 2 3 weeks ago pretending to go solo and become a singer/atalaku since he had it in him and was tired of being limited to drums
and here he throws strong shade at kevin as he is going  with extra musica zangul to ivory coast for a concert within just a week of officially joining

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: May 16, 2021, 09:43

• View Profile
Lol. Musicians can lie with a straight face. The way he refused when he was told that he left Patrouille des Stars because was approached by Roga Roga.

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 16, 2021, 16:04

• View Profile
Lol. Musicians really thinks the grass is greener on the other side lol, did he forgot who Roga is? If Sonor, Levyson (who is his cousin of blood) Arafat, Papy Baston, Doudou Copa, Herman Ngassaki and many others who have left Extra because of Roga what makes him think he will be different from other people, plus Rolly Jeune Drummer Sans Alcohol is still there so he won't be anything more then a backup drummer given that Rolly is way more talented then him, I don't understand leaving Kevin Mbouande yes he is not as known as Roga Dogs or Nouvel Horizon but bro Roga Dogs ain't your friend. I gave him a year, he will be like Zaparo De Guerre that first will do praise cries like this

5:25

"Yaya Roga batonga yo mingi e, Roga Missile batonga yo mingi oyoyo, yomoto yosalisa bango bakoma ba mvuam'e soki te bakata lay" which means Elder Roga (Yaya is a form of saying Big Brother or older Brother in Congolese culture, and then he proceeds with saying Elder Roga they laughed at you/they insulted you a lot Roga Rocket they have laughed about you a lot, even though you are the one who made them who they are now, and that's why now they are the bosses, is because of your formation that they became bosses, otherwise they wouldn't even have the money to buy credit for their phone"

To these cries 4:18

"Tat'oyo omesanaka kolia namutoki ya ba ninga
Mosala na yo komatela mukongo ya ba ninga (pona) yo Mvuama ee
Basalelaka yo e? lelo ba timbeli yo
Zaparo abuaka po yo oliae? Lelo ba timbeli yo
Oganyaka facilement ee? Lelo batimbeli yo"

"This Papa is used to eat with the sweat of others, your job is to climb on the back of others(because) you are the boss?
They used to worked for you in the past? Now they have refused you/They have mutined
Zaparo sing the names of the people who liked him and you because you could eat? Now they have refused you/They have mutined
You used to eat and earn really easily? Now they have refused you/They have mutined

Lol if you know Lingala and also know the history between Riga and his colleagues you could find endless cries/banter and insults against Roga Dogs even if NH is really a recent group lol

This Patrouille Des Stars ex drummer trust me he will be doing a Zaparo turn really soon.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: May 16, 2021, 20:51

• View Profile
Wow @Manzambi bro may you please translate Nouvel Horizon new generique for me, please I don't understand the language at all (I need to know what they are saying on the Monyato part)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: May 16, 2021, 20:53

• View Profile

Abidjan ngotima,he left 2 3 weeks ago pretending to go solo and become a singer/atalaku since he had it in him and was tired of being limited to drums
and here he throws strong shade at kevin as he is going  with extra musica zangul to ivory coast for a concert within just a week of officially joining
clearly a stupid move, let's hope Roga won't still Biraman, as much as I wish he does......... I wish to hear the guy on main stage honestly.

Manzambi94 #5 on: May 16, 2021, 21:09

• View Profile
Wow @Manzambi bro may you please translate Nouvel Horizon new generique for me, please I don't understand the language at all (I need to know what they are saying on the Monyato part)
Yes bro can you link the genrique here please?

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: May 16, 2021, 21:28

• View Profile
If there one person that should be with Roga Roga still is Herman Ngassaki. He never seemed a threat to Roga Roga at all.

Wenge1995 #7 on: May 16, 2021, 21:42

• View Profile
Lol. Musicians really thinks the grass is greener on the other side lol, did he forgot who Roga is? If Sonor, Levyson (who is his cousin of blood) Arafat, Papy Baston, Doudou Copa, Herman Ngassaki and many others who have left Extra because of Roga what makes him think he will be different from other people, plus Rolly Jeune Drummer Sans Alcohol is still there so he won't be anything more then a backup drummer given that Rolly is way more talented then him, I don't understand leaving Kevin Mbouande yes he is not as known as Roga Dogs or Nouvel Horizon but bro Roga Dogs ain't your friend. I gave him a year, he will be like Zaparo De Guerre that first will do praise cries like this

"Yaya Roga batonga yo mingi e, Roga Missile batonga yo mingi oyoyo, yomoto yosalisa bango bakoma ba mvuam'e soki te bakata lay" which means Elder Roga (Yaya is a form of saying Big Brother or older Brother in Congolese culture, and then he proceeds with saying Elder Roga they laughed at you/they insulted you a lot Roga Rocket they have laughed about you a lot, even though you are the one who made them who they are now, and that's why now they are the bosses, is because of your formation that they became bosses, otherwise they wouldn't even have the money to buy credit for their phone"

"This Papa is used to eat with the sweat of others, your job is to climb on the back of others(because) you are the boss?
They used to worked for you in the past? Now they have refused you/They have mutined
Zaparo sing the names of the people who liked him and you because you could eat? Now they have refused you/They have mutined
You used to eat and earn really easily? Now they have refused you/They have mutined

Lol if you know Lingala and also know the history between Riga and his colleagues you could find endless cries/banter and insults against Roga Dogs even if NH is really a recent group lol

This Patrouille Des Stars ex drummer trust me he will be doing a Zaparo turn really soon.

And I thought Kinshasa music scene was cut throat! It seems like Extra Musica has the entire country of Brazza on lock, because I'm certain there's a lot of talent there

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 16, 2021, 22:33

• View Profile

And I thought Kinshasa music scene was cut throat! It seems like Extra Musica has the entire country of Brazza on lock, because I'm certain there's a lot of talent there

Yes Extra Musical's brand is too powerful for.someone from Brazza to surpass or even come close to them, there are many Brazzavillian artists who try to do music and some have completely failed like Arafat, Herman Ngassaki, Papy Bastien, Papy Jah and others struggle to stay afloat and/or are way lower in the rank of likeness and fame of extra ike Levyson, Doudou Copa who has been solo for years but.that hasn't managed to produce nothing more then some really solid Rhumbas and some solid albums (Menù), YouYou Mobange, Kevin Mbouande, Durell Louemba etc. Brazzavillian people really don't take music as seriously like Kinshasa Congoleses do and solo Brazzaville artist unlike Extra (Who have a huuuge fanbase in West Africa especially in Ivory Coast where is even bigger then Wenge MM and is only.matched by Koffi and.maybe Fally) they really struggle to eat off of their music, even Doudou Copa who gets 28 k to 40k a show and have multiple donors and even an investment group funding him can't come.close to Extra's status in term of branding and fame.
The only guys that I can think of who had hits are Kevin Mbouande with the Générique Matakara and Deuxième Monde

Lol is this the same Amisxa Prod who was trying to get Sima C'est Bon of Deplick? Now I understand why other than Deplick even Kevin Mbouande stopped working with him

And then after Kevin's hits there have been this song of YouYou Mobange who had made major records

At 1:06 with NWE taking the dance and giving the video Milions of views and Doudou Copa who had made an incredible successful Rhumba

Pondu Ya Libondo in his album menu

Wenge1995 #9 on: May 17, 2021, 07:36

• View Profile

Yes Extra Musical's brand is too powerful for.someone from Brazza to surpass or even come close to them, there are many Brazzavillian artists who try to do music and some have completely failed like Arafat, Herman Ngassaki, Papy Bastien, Papy Jah and others struggle to stay afloat and/or are way lower in the rank of likeness and fame of extra ike Levyson, Doudou Copa who has been solo for years but.that hasn't managed to produce nothing more then some really solid Rhumbas and some solid albums (Menù), YouYou Mobange, Kevin Mbouande, Durell Louemba etc. Brazzavillian people really don't take music as seriously like Kinshasa Congoleses do and solo Brazzaville artist unlike Extra (Who have a huuuge fanbase in West Africa especially in Ivory Coast where is even bigger then Wenge MM and is only.matched by Koffi and.maybe Fally) they really struggle to eat off of their music, even Doudou Copa who gets 28 k to 40k a show and have multiple donors and even an investment group funding him can't come.close to Extra's status in term of branding and fame.
The only guys that I can think of who had hits are Kevin Mbouande with the Générique Matakara and Deuxième Monde

Lol is this the same Amisxa Prod who was trying to get Sima C'est Bon of Deplick? Now I understand why other than Deplick even Kevin Mbouande stopped working with him

And then after Kevin's hits there have been this song of YouYou Mobange who had made major records

At 1:06 with NWE taking the dance and giving the video Milions of views and Doudou Copa who had made an incredible successful Rhumba

The irony of it all is that Roga is releasing the weakest music of his entire career — the generiques are underwhelming and the rhumbas are forgettable. I feel like the clips and his live performances are keeping Roga Roga afloat, because that's where he seems to put a lot of energy.

Manzambi94 #10 on: May 18, 2021, 18:01

• View Profile

The irony of it all is that Roga is releasing the weakest music of his entire career — the generiques are underwhelming and the rhumbas are forgettable. I feel like the clips and his live performances are keeping Roga Roga afloat, because that's where he seems to put a lot of energy.

Tbh he need to grow I have seen this interview with Hugues Vogue's Decybel and the only thing he could speak when teased about the hit he took from NH he said "Oh yes they are buying views (indirectly implying that's why they are outshining him) and also keep ranting about how many houses, cars and pools he have totally an egotistical guy, and of course lied about the creation of Roga saying that him, Espe.Bass (only because he remained watch how he will forget to mention Espe.name the moment he will leave) and Durell Louemba, and I was like what? Well what about KilaMbongo, Oxygen, Papy Bastin etc.

Mfumu Vata #11 on: May 18, 2021, 18:38

• View Profile
Papy Bastin joined Extra Musica years later after its creation in 1993. He joined Extra Musica in 1998 being recruited as reserve-member by Quetin Moyascko along with his friend Papy Jay, just before the split. His first album with Extra was Shalai in 1999, which is Extra’s fifth album so definitely impossible to put him next to the 6 (7) Extra Musica co-founders

Manzambi94 #12 on: May 18, 2021, 19:05

• View Profile
Papy Bastin joined Extra Musica years later after its creation in 1993. He joined Extra Musica in 1998 being recruited as reserve-member by Quetin Moyascko along with his friend Papy Jay, just before the split. His first album with Extra was Shalai in 1999, which is Extra’s fifth album so definitely impossible to put him next to the 6 (7) Extra Musica co-founders

Who are the 6 (7) Co-Founders of Extra? And why Roga Roga fails to mention the other 4?

242 #13 on: May 18, 2021, 19:29

• View Profile
The Co-Founders of Extra Musica were Roga Roga , Espe Bass , Durell Loemba , Kila Mbongo , Ramatoulaye , Guy Guy Fall & Quentin Moyascko

242 #14 on: May 18, 2021, 19:32

• View Profile

Who are the 6 (7) Co-Founders of Extra? And why Roga Roga fails to mention the other 4?

The Co-Founders of Extra Musica were Roga Roga , Espe Bass , Durell Loemba , Kila Mbongo , Ramatoulaye , Guy Guy Fall & Quentin Moyascko