Author Topic: Ado Yuhe & Nathalie Makoma  (Read 2239 times)

Mfumu Vata on: May 16, 2021, 19:56

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 16, 2021, 22:17

• View Profile

One of the most controversial gospel artists in an era where scandals like the Mike Kalambay one or the many pasteurs and Soeur en Christ would have never survived that type of scandal and shame since church people really hated (at the time) people who crossed into "Miziki ya Mokili" and didn't live up to the Christian values plus this pic of her with a Breasts exposed to mimick the Superbowl incident that happened with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson was the straw on her Gospel career.

If she had never left the Christian world.tbh I think she would have not had any problem reaching 20 mil per song given how she was the star and the most popular singer of.her Family Gospel group Makoma, I still remember when I was little, man Makoma really had everybody, from the older person to the kid who don't care about Church still stay there still my favourite song from them I suggest like many others is "Natamboli".

Man the emotions and the feeling this song give me not.even a Werra son can do that.
What I really loved about them and I have tried unconsciously to put in my life as well is the tightness they had between them as a family is something that I try to pass to my lil brother and my lil cousins, always staying togheter as a family and succeding togheter.

Despite all the potential of a Gospel career I think Nathalie Makoma left the Gospel world because like.many people who grew up in Church and especially like.many females.who grew up in Congolese houses she kinda rebelled to all that pressure of being s Means Malamu and do the Church things, it didn't turned well because given the fact that she was famous in the Diaspora and not famous among Dutch and Belgians the audience where she could have had a good solo career, she became that girl who is in the industry but never went anywhere

Here is her exhibition of Belgium's Got Talent

and tbh to se her going through the Judges opinion despite being positive reviews it is kinda sad if you had grown up with that Makoma myth, I will watch the interview tomorrow coming from work to see if she will address the nude controversy the fact of leaving Gospel for "Miziki ya Mokili" and if she will speak also of her marriage and of what her other brothers and sisters do.

Wenge1995 #2 on: May 17, 2021, 07:30

• View Profile

One of the most controversial gospel artists in an era where scandals like the Mike Kalambay one or the many pasteurs and Soeur en Christ would have never survived that type of scandal and shame since church people really hated (at the time) people who crossed into "Miziki ya Mokili" and didn't live up to the Christian values plus this pic of her with a Breasts exposed to mimick the Superbowl incident that happened with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson was the straw on her Gospel career.

If she had never left the Christian world.tbh I think she would have not had any problem reaching 20 mil per song given how she was the star and the most popular singer of.her Family Gospel group Makoma, I still remember when I was little, man Makoma really had everybody, from the older person to the kid who don't care about Church still stay there still my favourite song from them I suggest like many others is "Natamboli".

Man the emotions and the feeling this song give me not.even a Werra son can do that.
What I really loved about them and I have tried unconsciously to put in my life as well is the tightness they had between them as a family is something that I try to pass to my lil brother and my lil cousins, always staying togheter as a family and succeding togheter.

Despite all the potential of a Gospel career I think Nathalie Makoma left the Gospel world because like.many people who grew up in Church and especially like.many females.who grew up in Congolese houses she kinda rebelled to all that pressure of being s Means Malamu and do the Church things, it didn't turned well because given the fact that she was famous in the Diaspora and not famous among Dutch and Belgians the audience where she could have had a good solo career, she became that girl who is in the industry but never went anywhere

Here is her exhibition of Belgium's Got Talent

and tbh to se her going through the Judges opinion despite being positive reviews it is kinda sad if you had grown up with that Makoma myth, I will watch the interview tomorrow coming from work to see if she will address the nude controversy the fact of leaving Gospel for "Miziki ya Mokili" and if she will speak also of her marriage and of what her other brothers and sisters do.

For a minute, it seemed like she lost her head trying to become popular as a secular musician. Because some of her artist changes like clothing and excessive makeup made was a very abrupt transition.

I guess she thought she could make the transition, because she did vocals on that one Werra song from Kibusia Mpimpa. I think she should of stayed in Gospel, are her siblings still active or no?

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: May 17, 2021, 10:22

• View Profile
Producteur akimi lisusu. Her sense of humour is on another level.  ;D ;D