Author Topic: UMMM, ANY TRUTH TO THIS COMMENT ABOUT FALLY AND HIS WIFE(S)?  (Read 2893 times)

Matebu on: May 18, 2021, 01:41

• View Profile
I know bits and pieces are correct, but I’d like to have this fact checked overall

Wenge1995 #1 on: May 18, 2021, 02:54

• View Profile
Damn, y'all really putting out his dirty laundry for the public! Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me. Maybe the only musician that wasn't into this sidekick nonsense is Felix Wazekwa, Blaise Bula, and JDT. I've heard they're very serious about being married men

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 18, 2021, 05:37

• View Profile
I know bits and pieces are correct, but I’d like to have this fact checked overall

Is that really true?

Captain #3 on: May 18, 2021, 06:23

• View Profile
It’s not really true, Fally and Nicky are divorced since 2011, went to court for it and all of it. If they were still marries, Fally wouldn’t have had to put his lawyers into the issue. Nana was dating the rich guy, yes but at that time she was a hook*r so can you blame her for that? But saying she came back for his fame is false because she used to steal from the rich guy for Fally

Captain #4 on: May 18, 2021, 06:51

• View Profile
The comment didn’t even mention the fact Nicky cheated on Fally with Badive the producer before she got pregnant of Kelyah, which is why he wouldn’t recognise her, because he wasn’t sure she was actually his daughter, but he still did. The person writing this knew bringing up the cheating part would just discredit the whole statement, it’s truly sad to try and bring someone down like that

archos #5 on: May 18, 2021, 09:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hummm nakolobateeeee,the best way to assess this story is judgeing them as fally ipupa nsimba and nicole menga tshima,as soon as fally dicap gets involved,and the logic of haters of dicap siding with nicky to bring him down pops ups,you just can never get the real global and honest view from the whole situation from point a to point z
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 09:32 by archos »

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: May 18, 2021, 11:02

• View Profile
hummm nakolobateeeee,the best way to assess this story is judgeing them as fally ipupa nsimba and nicole menga tshima,as soon as fally dicap gets involved,and the logic of haters of dicap siding with nicky to bring him down pops ups,you just can never get the real global and honest view from the whole situation from point a to point z
well said

Matebu #7 on: May 19, 2021, 03:21

• View Profile
Wow. So I now have it on very good authority that is not made up...