Author Topic: CNN was musical guest for Tayc’s Bercy  (Read 694 times)

Jdog on: December 08, 2022, 21:13

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #1 on: December 09, 2022, 04:06

• View Profile
CNN now joins his Quartier Latin brothers Fally and Felly Tyson as guys who’ve performed at Bercy more than once. With all three of them performing with Koffi, then Fally as a guest for Youssou Ndour, and obviously his own show with Felly Tyson performing alongside him. Fair play to CNN

Mfumu Vata #2 on: December 09, 2022, 16:12

• View Profile
Tayc promotes Congolese music alot in his concerts. You would think that he's Congolese while his roots are from Cameroon. My nephew attented his show at Palais 12 last weekend and sended me snippets of him doing Congolese music and also a whole choreography based on ndombolo.

Manzambi94 #3 on: December 10, 2022, 12:41

• View Profile
Tayc promotes Congolese music alot in his concerts. You would think that he's Congolese while his roots are from Cameroon. My nephew attented his show at Palais 12 last weekend and sended me snippets of him doing Congolese music and also a whole choreography based on ndombolo.
I sware, the respect that Cameroonian and Ivoirians artists give to Congolese music is incredible tbh, God bless them and their country this partnership should go no where