Author Topic: FALLY'S ALBUM FORMULE 7 IS OUT  (Read 3865 times)

archos #30 on: December 16, 2022, 15:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the debate about generiques goes to show that generiques is probably the hardest thing in congolese music,sometimes you'll be served lethargic progressive generique which kinda has an overall vibe or you dont really like it but by experience you know that it will work in parties when you are expecting straight to the point generique,sometimes when you want balanced danceable generique you get a kung fu generique with the drummer breaking his sticks several times during recording lol,sometimes you sense that generique has potential but the result is mehhhh due to poor recording,sometimes the sound is perfect but no catch animation,no catchy solo...it probably explains how zaiko is one of the most consistent in making people of all type of tastes like their generiques,there is some sort of mix of every type in the way they play it
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 15:06 by archos »

CM PRINCE #31 on: December 16, 2022, 15:13

• View Profile
the debate about generiques goes to show that generiques is probably the hardest thing in congolese music,sometimes you'll be served lethargic progressive generique which kinda has an overall vibe or you dont really like it but by experience you know that it will work in parties when you are expecting straight to the point generique,sometimes when you want balanced danceable generique you get a kung fu generique with the drummer breaking his sticks several times during recording lol,sometimes you sense that generique has potential but the result is mehhhh due to poor recording,sometimes the sound is perfect but no catch animation,no catchy solo...it probably explains how zaiko is one of the most consistent in making people of all type of tastes like their generiques,there is some sort of mix of every type in the way they play it
And the thing with generiques these days you can't satisfy everyone, you will have majority liking it and another majority hating it to death. The feedback on social media is they're loving it.

Matebu #32 on: December 16, 2022, 15:16

• View Profile
And the thing with generiques these days you can't satisfy everyone, you will have majority liking it and another majority hating it to death. The feedback on social media is they're loving it.

Yeah - from what we've gotten for like 10 years now overall I quite like it. You guys can least appreciate the clean solo licks from Simeon Solo, kiekie tough crowd...

CM PRINCE #33 on: December 16, 2022, 15:22

• View Profile

Yeah - from what we've gotten for like 10 years now overall I quite like it. You guys can least appreciate the clean solo licks from Simeon Solo, kiekie tough crowd...
Loool bro like I said you can't satisfy everyone, me personally I like it.

JV “Lone Ranger” #34 on: December 16, 2022, 15:29

• View Profile
That generique is rubbish, all over the place and too much change of pace. Just finish CD1, a lot of songs sound like I heard them before. Lack of inspiration.

Agreed, I'm halfway through the album and it's looking like Fally's worst album yet. I'm very disappointed

This man has run out of things to sing about, Papa Wemba was right lol….just repeating the same thing and lyrics. I know his fan will defend but deep down they know this album ain’t it.

archos #35 on: December 16, 2022, 17:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i wonder what my man has done to women, all my little cousins  are like "he'll kill us of pleasure its the best album ever in congolese music"

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #36 on: December 16, 2022, 19:28

• View Profile
Honestly the generique and even seben are both bad, I am a hardcore Fally fan but no this is not it …….. those atalakus are washed and the beat changes were not necessary at all.

This is below Ferre’s Ekoyebana which is not even good, below Koffi’s mbembe and it will be surpassed by Fabro’s upcoming generique and then Balle De Match will completely delete this in our minds……..I am really sad.

BienMat23 #37 on: December 16, 2022, 19:39

• View Profile
Is it only me who could just tell that Kabuya would’ve raised the level of this 

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #38 on: December 16, 2022, 19:40

• View Profile
Balle De Match - please don’t disappoint as well.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #39 on: December 16, 2022, 19:41

• View Profile
Is it only me who could just tell that Kabuya would’ve raised the level of this
I thought so too but from what he has been recently singing in feats, his finished like those 2  (Idantite and Tango Fore)

SYMPLICITY #40 on: December 16, 2022, 20:34

• View Profile
I am a diehard Ferre fan so I am always unfairly harsh on Fally but I have to say I am enjoying Kit complet, Honorable, Je t'aime, Doc Jeff and Coeur Amourex. They are the type of rhumba that reveals me to myself....I don't want to get ino the generiques but you realize there is a problem when some of us who are always lambasting monotony from certain artists come here to praise and defend the same monotony. Like they say in Swahili nyani haoni kolunde meaning ostriches love the sand..........

Mwanayaafrica #41 on: December 16, 2022, 23:10

• View Profile
The song Afsana kind of reminds me of those Zouk & Kompa songs. To some extent Kizomba too.

Longbluesquid #42 on: December 17, 2022, 02:43

• View Profile
I just finished the first volume. Only the first 2 songs caught on. But god it was difficult to listen. I really sad how the genre has gotten.

Longbluesquid #43 on: December 17, 2022, 02:43

• View Profile
Balle De Match - please don’t disappoint as well.

Eagerly waiting for that album.

Monsieur Congo #44 on: December 17, 2022, 03:08

• View Profile
Kiekie so as soon as one person says the album isn’t good you then have other people decide to join the band wagon and say the album isn’t good ehhh.