Author Topic: FALLY'S ALBUM FORMULE 7 IS OUT  (Read 3862 times)

BienMat23 #45 on: December 17, 2022, 03:37

• View Profile
From the first volume the songs I liked were : Eternite, Bakalos, Noctambule, MH, Coeur Amoureux. Need to relisten but these were nice, not all of them sounded brand new but were good still.

SYMPLICITY #46 on: December 17, 2022, 04:14

• View Profile
Kiekie so as soon as one person says the album isn’t good you then have other people decide to join the band wagon and say the album isn’t good ehhh.

And the converse is true. When the first guy said it's Fally's best album, the chorus was how good it is. Then reality set in and the honeymoon was over when a keen objective ear took a different opinion. I think guys may be listening to different albums here. The album is not spectacular in my opinion neither is it hopeless. Fally has sung better before but for me I am loving some of the rumbas so I'll keep my peace

Longbluesquid #47 on: December 17, 2022, 06:38

• View Profile
The second volume had like 2-3 songs I liked. Not gonna lie this was a tough listen. Not sure If I’m ready for volume 3.

Longbluesquid #48 on: December 17, 2022, 06:40

• View Profile
Kiekie so as soon as one person says the album isn’t good you then have other people decide to join the band wagon and say the album isn’t good ehhh.

And the converse is true. When the first guy said it's Fally's best album, the chorus was how good it is. Then reality set in and the honeymoon was over when a keen objective ear took a different opinion. I think guys may be listening to different albums here. The album is not spectacular in my opinion neither is it hopeless. Fally has sung better before but for me I am loving some of the rumbas so I'll keep my peace

The US maybe got a different album. How many sebenes are on your copy?  I am kidding but yeah I was looking forward to it but it’s just overwhelming.