Author Topic: Papy Kakol,Sankara and Yanki Mpuy talk about the USA trip  (Read 4452 times)

Jdog on: May 30, 2014, 03:37

• View Profile

Hahahah Sankara "what's app my neega"  :D :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 16:20 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #1 on: May 30, 2014, 03:40

• View Profile
And did Exaucee graduate in Chicago or Indiana? Because Adt wrote on his YouTube page Indiana and Sankara said Chicago. And Sankara said that Fally,Beyonce and Jay-Z and Andre Kimbuta (Kinshasa mayor) all congratulated Werra. Nice gesture by Exaucee who gave Papay Kakol a drum piece.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:47 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Once again huge congrats to exaucée,time has gone quite fast between when her and dylan bula were shown in pentagone clips
but i hope they wont dwell on it for long,it will look like them using it for their own marketing
and i hope they  will use it more to motivate parents to send their kids to proper schools and kids to be serious at school

Jdog #3 on: May 30, 2014, 15:55

• View Profile
Is Janet Jackson the artist Werra did a featuring with?

Nkosi #4 on: May 30, 2014, 16:28

• View Profile
That has been kept a bit tight if at all it has truly happened but the names being mentioned are:
1. Rihana
2. Beyoncey
3. Janet Jackson

Jdog #5 on: May 30, 2014, 16:30

• View Profile
I remember couple years ago there were stories that Werra was willing to give Rhianna a million dollars for a featuring.

archos #6 on: May 30, 2014, 20:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
quite likely janet,because werra knows their father joe jackson well,expressed his dream of a feat with MJ already in kibuisa days but maybe MJ was not interested or a lot of money was asked as it never happened until today
also there were talks of   a werra,jb and janet jackson like one year and half ago maybe its the same project which is maintained(maybe without jb)

Jdog #7 on: May 31, 2014, 01:08

• View Profile
Werra also said that he was supposed to attend Micheal's first This Is It concert in London.