Author Topic: FARA FARA EXTRA MUSICA NOUVEL HORIZON VS EXTR.. ROGA ROGA  (Read 6179 times)

archos on: January 04, 2020, 21:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

bencuri #1 on: January 04, 2020, 23:54

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What I usually do not like is that vocals are far from those on the albums in terms of clarity. On the CD the poliphony is much more in tune and clear. Good choruses are a kind of trademark of Extra Musica, they should care about this more.

The instrumentals at the beginning are very good, I also like the keyboardist.

archos #2 on: January 05, 2020, 01:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes and i think they would do well with one or two singers more because here they had to sing parts of guys sometimes out of their range,for example kassoumbalessa has some throat issues which makes it hard to hit high notes properly in live so he is trying to adapt to a new voice and it sounds a bit strange at times,there is plenty of singers of his original style in congo
while on the other hand roga's group sounded more natural with espe bass' fantastic sense of finding copycats,there is for example a guy sounding 98 per cent like papy bastin

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: January 05, 2020, 05:35

• View Profile
Ok ok Roga Roga is still ahead...... Stage presence, creativity and sense of art..... The new group has to just make sure they don't starve in the industry cause I think reaching Roga's level is not possible for the next 5years

archos #4 on: January 05, 2020, 05:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
to be fair,roga has far more experience of leading,thats normal,its like koffi werra when a lot of people went  they did not go super downhill(plus roga had been preparing his thing very well,most of the new people you saw on stage were recruited 6 months to a year or more  ago only two new members came in at the moment of split)
this is why i said the offshot has to really adjust they should not just focus on the energy of a group having left because it will fade away at some point,they should have a vision to make it a more solid and all rounded group,for example the backline of guitarists only sonor has experience

archos #5 on: January 05, 2020, 05:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

mokosarkani #6 on: January 05, 2020, 10:11

• View Profile

i see a youyou mobangue de brazza clone in roga's camp already. anybody has anything about him? i know his crew dropped him

archos #7 on: January 05, 2020, 12:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thats injecteur who was already in 242 in ingratitude

BercysFinest98 #8 on: January 05, 2020, 19:45

• View Profile
I don't know about you but Extra Musica N.H, reminds me so much of Quartier Latin Academia in a way!

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: January 05, 2020, 20:46

• View Profile
yes and i think they would do well with one or two singers more because here they had to sing parts of guys sometimes out of their range,for example kassoumbalessa has some throat issues which makes it hard to hit high notes properly in live so he is trying to adapt to a new voice and it sounds a bit strange at times,there is plenty of singers of his original style in congo
while on the other hand roga's group sounded more natural with espe bass' fantastic sense of finding copycats,there is for example a guy sounding 98 per cent like papy bastin

I agree. They (New Horizon) clearly need to recruit a very good first voice singer otherwise Kasumbalesa will continuously struggle. I think the addition of Kerson Saddam would give them a big boost in that regard though am not sure of how good he still is. Is that even possilble that Kerson would join them?

That dancer shela mputu ye pe alongwaki epai ya Roga? Mwasi ya nani na new horizon?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 07:25 by Cavalier Solitaire »

archos #10 on: January 05, 2020, 22:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
she is the wife of sonor digital,yeah you are right a guy like kerson would do them a lot of good,the way yelloman who was in universal zangul with him reinforced roga's extra straight away with the departure of the two 2eme voix levyson and dido

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: January 06, 2020, 12:18

• View Profile
How do the two manage to remain professional in their job given how tempting it is in the music world to have side kicks whether for a guy or lady. That eye by Levyson when she is doing the solo dance is suspect. ;D ;)

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: January 06, 2020, 15:45

• View Profile
It is a loss to both sides but I still feel Roga Roga will remain because he is known to many fans...wish them well though...

archos #13 on: January 06, 2020, 16:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
How do the two manage to remain professional in their job given how tempting it is in the music world to have side kicks whether for a guy or lady. That eye by Levyson when she is doing the solo dance is suspect. ;D ;)

lol i once saw at a vip in brazza roga licking his lips while she was dancing/twerking with sonor trying to hide feelings by turning quickly to sound settings
wazekwa for example always frozes musicians and dancers who have relationship out,it can become poisonous especially if one is with her and another would not mind having her in his bed,it can even lead to fist fights

Cavalier Solitaire #14 on: January 06, 2020, 19:21

• View Profile

lol i once saw at a vip in brazza roga licking his lips while she was dancing/twerking with sonor trying to hide feelings by turning quickly to sound settings
wazekwa for example always frozes musicians and dancers who have relationship out,it can become poisonous especially if one is with her and another would not mind having her in his bed,it can even lead to fist fights
Lol. And you cant stop a man from admiring. Either Sonor is very tolerant or the chick is disciplined because i personally would not put my woman in such a compromising situation even if i have a side kick. Relationships at any place of work can be potentially toxic but it seems its working for them.