Author Topic: HERITIER'S MARTYRS IS STARTING TO GET FULL  (Read 6862 times)

Manzambi94 #30 on: December 26, 2022, 07:42

• View Profile

I can't understand if it is full or not, some comments in the Video says that he packed it some says that the cameramen was a professional in hiding half of the stadium lol so have he filled it or not? Anyway man,  Congolese technicians and TV channel need to really be serious on their equipments, especially Elengi Ya Congo how you gonna record a concert with such a poor sound quality from your camera? Man since Werra concerts at Fikin Audios have always been trash Lord, with that said Heritier is good at generique but as a rhumba person his voice is annoying, I don't knownwhy peoole take him seriously as a singer he can't sing and that voice he does sounds extra forced, we can't roast Fabregas because he sings weirdly but give Heritier the benefit of the oubt
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 08:38 by Manzambi94 »

Ken Bilele #31 on: December 26, 2022, 10:35

• View Profile
Eee the Congolese people!! Even the educated ones, even the ones abroad, even the most traveled!! Same same character, same same attitude. Give this guy a break. He has tried what many die without thinking doing. This guy is brave. We need him to keep going into those spaces of big boys. Reading comments on those Instagram posts you can only say Congolese are the most obnoxious and backward people in Africa.

Manzambi94 #32 on: December 26, 2022, 10:50

• View Profile
Eee the Congolese people!! Even the educated ones, even the ones abroad, even the most traveled!! Same same character, same same attitude. Give this guy a break. He has tried what many die without thinking doing. This guy is brave. We need him to keep going into those spaces of big boys. Reading comments on those Instagram posts you can only say Congolese are the most obnoxious and backward people in Africa.
Lol what happened?

archos #33 on: December 26, 2022, 13:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
either way people would have talked if they came it would be used to belittle heritier that he needed his "parents" to boost him instead of fighting like a big man and that its their crowd,if they came it would be 3 against...nakoloba te...
and also if they came with the mpiaka/plein/etondi quand meme debate  it would still be "even with them he still could not fill,which shows they are finished"
that being said,i wonder if these guys will be able to go to 2 3 4 martyrs like jb werra,i feel like they are starting "too strong" with it,maybe because it happens quite late for them and they have to make a statement straight away i dont know but jb and werra had steps before making the beyond logical plein years later
Heritier already has the reputation that he needs his parents to boost him, cause think about it he spent 15 years in MM and when he left he was beefing MM for nearly 6 years before getting close to Werra again and always visiting each other in rehearsals and concerts. With Jb he was visiting him non stop since he left, and then him being there for the Wenge stade de martyrs and potentially participating in the Wenge reunion album just nails it. It’s not a good look, cause Fally didn’t go anywhere near his old boss Koffi for 11 years, Ferre still hasn’t approached Werra, and Ferre got close with or at least did that feature with Koffi 9 years after he left, it just goes to show why Fally and Ferre are wayyyy ahead of him cause they do their own thing and don’t rely on their ex bosses whilst Heritier is like that child that moved out but goes back to eat food at his parents house everyday whereas he has food at his own house.

True that,even fabro to some extent got his rise interpreted like "being carried by his father" when he made peace with werra and was everywhere and running his mouth against ferre wata and co that they should follow his example

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #34 on: December 26, 2022, 14:22

• View Profile
I believe people should stop comparing Congolese artists to Fally for now he is the King………..then On the audience part I would say he did well, thats not bad at all…………..Performance side I wasn’t impressed, I am struggling to understand Bercy, what was he doing??

archos #35 on: December 26, 2022, 14:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://mbote.cd/buzz/heritier-watanabe-jai-ete-interpelle-pendant-3-jours-avec-interdiction-datteindre-80-000-personnes/124228/

heritier reveals that the concert was first about to be cancelled 3 days before and that he's been given straight restriction order by the authorities not to pack the stadium to avoid incidents,as the stadium is being prepared for big francophony event
i think i saw a video somewhere on youtube that until last day they were still negotiating for the crowd on the pitch
i have a bad feeling for ferre now,because it seems from january to july they will be difficult on that,wazekwa also announced he wants to perform at martys before the francophony event(which he is one of the organizers of) i feel like both either will not be authorized to have full capacity or it just will not be allowed until francophony is over and we are back in the rain seasons

knowing congolese public there is surely a lot of "bs its excuses osali mpiaka diii" in his tweet's replies

JV “Lone Ranger” #36 on: December 26, 2022, 15:45

• View Profile

BienMat23 #37 on: December 26, 2022, 15:59

• View Profile
Concert wasn’t that full but deffo comfortably   over half, performances wasn’t great but some very nice parts. It’s good to see that he wants to do big things like this , you can’t have a genre where there’s just one big guy and everyone else thinks they can’t touch that level. There’s nothing wrong with being confident and thinking you can be a big big guy because when there’s none of that hunger or want for competition it gets boring, he didn’t do a massive success but the effort has to be respected when Robinio and fabregas are giving us absolute trash, Ferre is trying to do urban urban the others who are producing real Rumba and Generique we have to commend

archos #38 on: December 26, 2022, 16:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Monsieur Congo #39 on: December 26, 2022, 19:14

• View Profile
either way people would have talked if they came it would be used to belittle heritier that he needed his "parents" to boost him instead of fighting like a big man and that its their crowd,if they came it would be 3 against...nakoloba te...
and also if they came with the mpiaka/plein/etondi quand meme debate  it would still be "even with them he still could not fill,which shows they are finished"
that being said,i wonder if these guys will be able to go to 2 3 4 martyrs like jb werra,i feel like they are starting "too strong" with it,maybe because it happens quite late for them and they have to make a statement straight away i dont know but jb and werra had steps before making the beyond logical plein years later
Heritier already has the reputation that he needs his parents to boost him, cause think about it he spent 15 years in MM and when he left he was beefing MM for nearly 6 years before getting close to Werra again and always visiting each other in rehearsals and concerts. With Jb he was visiting him non stop since he left, and then him being there for the Wenge stade de martyrs and potentially participating in the Wenge reunion album just nails it. It’s not a good look, cause Fally didn’t go anywhere near his old boss Koffi for 11 years, Ferre still hasn’t approached Werra, and Ferre got close with or at least did that feature with Koffi 9 years after he left, it just goes to show why Fally and Ferre are wayyyy ahead of him cause they do their own thing and don’t rely on their ex bosses whilst Heritier is like that child that moved out but goes back to eat food at his parents house everyday whereas he has food at his own house.
Boom that’s it. You completely nailed it.

archos #40 on: December 26, 2022, 22:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

bro prince thinking about it you also explained the problem of the ex bcbg musicians there,most of them  they leave then their mind is completely still looking backwards,either crying out for recognition from jb after 1 year of solo career,or like chai taking almost 10 years and needing werra to come make him release only his second only official song instead of throwing songs one by one on internet over the years he prefers being there waiting for jb or werra to fund full album release for him,then they get salty when jb encourages some who are facing the challenges like men

archos #41 on: December 27, 2022, 03:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Their entrance was quite good and creative,tshandoa really brought a difference in the group,its rare seeing a new member straight away getting in charge of most choreographies
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 05:16 by archos »

CM PRINCE #42 on: December 27, 2022, 16:07

• View Profile

bro prince thinking about it you also explained the problem of the ex bcbg musicians there,most of them  they leave then their mind is completely still looking backwards,either crying out for recognition from jb after 1 year of solo career,or like chai taking almost 10 years and needing werra to come make him release only his second only official song instead of throwing songs one by one on internet over the years he prefers being there waiting for jb or werra to fund full album release for him,then they get salty when jb encourages some who are facing the challenges like men
It’s just sad from all of them. Remember that famous interview Jb did when he almost lost it about the successful children thing and it angered every single ex bcbg member cause they all thought he said they all failed because they’re not talented enough. These guys need to follow Fally and Ferre’s example by working hard cementing their position and ignore their ex group and bosses and just work.

JV “Lone Ranger” #43 on: December 27, 2022, 19:05

• View Profile
Archos oyebi que Heritier Mpiakanabe a blocke Werra na whatsapp  ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #44 on: December 27, 2022, 19:06

• View Profile