Author Topic: ANOTHER FUNNY AND TALENTED SINGER  (Read 13125 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: September 12, 2014, 11:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly I don't get the Koffi part but if you really don't know who Kevin Hart and Micheal Blackson and you watch them then you will start dying of laughter.
What i mean is that i find it a problem that you're shooting down a comedian in preference for foreign comedians we don't know about, if you don't find the guy funny then you could simply say he's comedy is dry but not literally compare him to foreign comedians, it's just like Koffi was saying on tv that he would rather all band spokesmen speak in a foreign language(french) on tv instead of lingala yet lingala is the langauge that is widely spoken and understood by almost the entire population of DRC. On this forum we are mainly africans and related to the particular acting that this kenyan comedy does so why should we say he's crap and instead compare him to american stars like Chris Rock,that is like comparing Ferre Gola to R kelly, the equation doesn't balance.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #16 on: September 12, 2014, 12:38

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
seems like the awusha kawusha part kills people of laugher :D :D :D :D :D
...the crowd can relate it to amusha kausha...get it up get it in and hold it lest premature ejaculation occurs.. ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #17 on: September 12, 2014, 13:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 hahaha now i understand the sudden excitment when he says that :D :D :D :D :D

Franco Pepe Kalle #18 on: September 12, 2014, 23:58

• View Profile
I believe that we could see more Koffi impersonators coming from Kenya. I would not be shocked. Many Kenyans love Koffi's music especially the 1990s period.

KAISARI #19 on: September 13, 2014, 08:29

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I believe that we could see more Koffi impersonators coming from Kenya. I would not be shocked. Many Kenyans love Koffi's music especially the 1990s period.
there you have it...

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #20 on: September 13, 2014, 11:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
there you have it...

What language is he singing in,doesn't sound like the usual swahili?
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #21 on: September 13, 2014, 14:03

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
there you have it...

What language is he singing in,doesn't sound like the usual swahili?
like the other guy he is Agikuyu and here he is cracking on Andrada lyrics(which was a big hit in Kenya) ie Malembe...malenge(pumpkin)...maembe(mango)...Sadam Hussein was a pumpkin( big enough to be picked on...bursted open like a pumpkin) ;D

Windeck123 #22 on: September 14, 2014, 08:17

• View Profile
He was featured again last week during a Kenyan comedy show.

Start at minute 5.05. Enjoy.

Thank You I'll watch it tomorrow.

Windeck123 #23 on: September 14, 2014, 08:20

• View Profile
Sly I don't get the Koffi part but if you really don't know who Kevin Hart and Micheal Blackson and you watch them then you will start dying of laughter.
I've never paid attention to Michael Blackson but Kevin Hart it not that funny anymore a new star comedian is needed, I still  like Kevin but he has run out of jokes.