Author Topic: Ferre with some of his kids  (Read 8705 times)

Jdog on: October 05, 2014, 18:09

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: October 06, 2014, 03:10

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
that's just some? how many kids he got?? LOL all cute, kitoko

archos #2 on: October 06, 2014, 10:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

that's not even half looool yeah they all cute,some got their father's eyes and cheeks ;) ;) ;)

Windeck123 #3 on: October 06, 2014, 15:20

• View Profile

that's not even half looool yeah they all cute,some got their father's eyes and cheeks ;) ;) ;)
They are cuties but I count seven and it's not even half? why so many kids? Kids are a blessing but isn't he too young to have more than 14 kids? Not trying to judge but why?

SoukousFan #4 on: October 06, 2014, 15:43

• View Profile
Ok, that is not even half? :o ...

Mwana Nsalu #5 on: October 06, 2014, 16:50

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

They are cuties but I count seven and it's not even half? why so many kids? Kids are a blessing but isn't he too young to have more than 14 kids? Not trying to judge but why?

maybe trying to break Tabu Ley's record?? lol idk its a lot. i hope they are all taken care of at the end of the day.

Windeck123 #6 on: October 06, 2014, 17:46

• View Profile

maybe trying to break Tabu Ley's record?? lol idk its a lot. i hope they are all taken care of at the end of the day.
Looks like he takes care of them and he can but its okay if they have the same mother but some of the kids are mixed. Men with with kids from various women turn me all the way off and more than 14?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: October 06, 2014, 19:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kids are a blessing but isn't he too young to have more than 14 kids? Not trying to judge but why?
I think some of us limit the numbers of kids we have coz we can't afford, this chap is rich so he can afford to foot all their bills!! ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #8 on: October 06, 2014, 19:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol he said one day i would not mind more than 20 especially now that he has decent life(kept it modest way not to say he is actually quite wealthy  ;) ;) ;)), he just loves kids a lot

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: October 06, 2014, 19:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
lol he said one day i would not mind more than 20 especially now that he has decent life(kept it modest way not to say he is actually quite wealthy  ;) ;) ;)), he just loves kids a lot
;D ;D ;D ;D I still believe by African standards he's wealthy and I hope he plans his businesses well so that he has other things to do beside music.
LE BIG BOSS

Mwana Nsalu #10 on: October 06, 2014, 20:19

• View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Kids are a blessing but isn't he too young to have more than 14 kids? Not trying to judge but why?
I think some of us limit the numbers of kids we have coz we can't afford, this chap is rich so he can afford to foot all their bills!! ;D ;D ;D

aside from money i hope he is around them as often as possible. having kids just because you can afford them isn't always a good look. african & west indian men too often have kids all over the place and think because they give the mothers money for the kids its all good. not saying that is his situation i just HOPE it is not.

Jdog #11 on: October 06, 2014, 22:15

• View Profile
Sly, you don't think Ferre lives or would live well in Europe or America.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Windeck123 #12 on: October 07, 2014, 03:13

• View Profile
                                                                                                                     Sly it's just me I don't find it attractive I know people give rich men a pass to me it's not about money it just tells me what kind of a man he is. To a groupie it's all about the money but for other people looking from the outside it's not the standard. It's good to know that he loves kids because I do love kids too, just my opinion he can have as many as he wants.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:24 by Windeck123 »