Author Topic: Kissi Ndjora arrested for verbally insulting JB and threatening to beat up Fally  (Read 8163 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: October 07, 2014, 14:34

• View Profile
Both JB and Fally personally got her locked up....this is what they should do to Sankara, Bogus, Mosaka and all those idiots who go on tv to talk nonsense and insult people

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 14:41 by JValentino »

archos #1 on: October 07, 2014, 14:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
amen brother,but you know she's free now,mosaka was also almost arrested two days before that
i am sure that instead of calming things down,ndjora will attack even stronger
 same for  any of them in general if they are arrested and released the day after
 a good long ban would teach a lesson,unfortunately all those spokesmen plus bompema have people who can get them out of jail ASAP
 ndjora for example  was defended by koffi's lawyers
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 14:45 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: October 07, 2014, 15:14

• View Profile
The main thing is she got locked up and spent a night in such disgusting conduction in a cell...they should introduce a penalty system where these Spokespersons' get fined for insulting people and giving out false information regarding peoples personal life, that will teach them a lesson

archos #3 on: October 07, 2014, 15:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes i am fully on you with that  they tried it back then in the very hot polemic days, but it went nowhere because of the  interventions of X and Y
first time i see those pics of ndjora,indeed the guys could have dealt with it otherwise,actually should,now i foresee a big mess coming with each parts wanting revenge whereas a neutral authority should have stepped in and punished both camps and the deep stupid moments were over,like it happened with koffi and wazekwa
 their polemic completely changed after authorities stepped in

shamala #4 on: October 07, 2014, 15:51

• View Profile
its getting out of hand..minions are the ones fighting hard to catch the bosses eye..silliness of the highest order!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #5 on: October 07, 2014, 16:00

• View Profile
It's sad that people know more about this non sense then the concept of Bcbg's new album
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 17:37 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #6 on: October 07, 2014, 16:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 that jail stuff is out of order i agree for the jb koffi polemic(which ndjora and boguys should never have got involved into in in the first place) but i think one thing which worsened her case was the complaint from fally backed up with video evidence of her repeating  in several interviews she'd beat fally if she ever meets him again
all those jail stuff aside,i hope it teaches ndjora to control herself ( and all those who insulted aswel in both camps but in that case i focus more on ndjora who is the topic here),who should from now on learn that if she wants to continue with  that "man and gangsta" role she earned herself a name with( being much more agressive in her solo career) threat of violence against somebody is the least intelligent thing to do
let alone doing it like 20 times in two years,having had enough time to calm down
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 16:09 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: October 07, 2014, 17:22

• View Profile
that jail stuff is out of order i agree for the jb koffi polemic(which ndjora and boguys should never have got involved into in in the first place) but i think one thing which worsened her case was the complaint from fally backed up with video evidence of her repeating  in several interviews she'd beat fally if she ever meets him again
all those jail stuff aside,i hope it teaches ndjora to control herself ( and all those who insulted aswel in both camps but in that case i focus more on ndjora who is the topic here),who should from now on learn that if she wants to continue with  that "man and gangsta" role she earned herself a name with( being much more agressive in her solo career) threat of violence against somebody is the least intelligent thing to do
let alone doing it like 20 times in two years,having had enough time to calm down

Ndjora never learns, Fally has ignored her for the past 3 years, so i guess he had enough of her talking shit

Mukulu #8 on: October 07, 2014, 17:26

• View Profile
"Des sources bien placé nous signale que kALA TE KOFFI OLOMIDE sera aux arrêts suite à l'affaire Jb mpiana"

Source : BJone

archos #9 on: October 07, 2014, 17:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 that would be the most stupid thing to do, no matter what reason
 because this would  be BUZZ offered on a golden plate to koffi,koffi has not be jailed for more serious reasons and now let admit he goes in jail for just one day, he will turn the whole situation in his favor like he brilliantly does 99 per cent of the time

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: October 07, 2014, 18:02

• View Profile

Windeck123 #11 on: October 07, 2014, 20:04

• View Profile
What is going on? Did Fally lock her up because of her threatening to attack him in Paris with the combattants?

Jdog #12 on: October 07, 2014, 22:04

• View Profile
What is going on? Did Fally lock her up because of her threatening to attack him in Paris with the combattants?
Yes Fally had her arrested because of threatening statements directed towards to him and it was the right thing to do.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa